Buller Nationals !! Who's going ?

Smooth King

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey all.

As everyone probly noes. Mt Buller Nationals is coming up at the End of January. I myself should be there, have heard a few rumours that a few quick boys will be there to. Should be a good National round !

Who's heading out ?

mad greek

Likes Dirt
I wouldn't mind going, but unsure if I'll be racing though.. I haven't done a race in almost 10 years, I think I'd pass out if I tried to go all the way without stopping!

Which track do they run BTW? It'll give me a good opportunity to test out my new forks :D

Cheers,
Theo

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i might be there it depends because school starts the next day. i wont be racing this year

Smooth King

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Which track do they run BTW? It'll give me a good opportunity to test out my new forks :D
Ime pretty sure. Like 100% sure that they will be Using Internation as the race track. Has alot more techniqual type things on it, bit more of a race style trail. Deffinetly one real good race track !

I'll be there with me bike, and with me camera. I know how to use me camera better though. :)
Sweet as Man.. Deffinetly expect some sweet as shots from you !

Cya's all there. Ile be wearing a BikeShed jersey. Next to Fletcher :rolleyes:

125PHIL

Likes Dirt
....there will be 2 VERY VERY quick boys there in particular........

im not so quick at all but ill be there!

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well I will now be going, on after the stromlo champs and 2 days of thredbo, road trip goodness! Can't wait as i've never been to stromlo of Buller.

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
does anyone know how many days lift the entry includes? Like sunday and saturday, but does it inlcude friday? And I saw that in the form there was an extra day for $47 with some dates underneath.

Thanks

Heppla

Likes Dirt
does anyone know how many days lift the entry includes? Like sunday and saturday, but does it inlcude friday? And I saw that in the form there was an extra day for $47 with some dates underneath.

Thanks
Race entry is for sat/sun only. If you want to ride before the weekend and want to pre pay you can select how many day passes you want. Or just pay your race entry (to avoid late charges) and buy extra tickets when you get there as it's the same price.
Oh and the course won't be fully taped until friday practice so please dont cut corners. The start will be from the top of the old looking triple chair but this won't open till friday aswell.
Cheers, Isaac.

Smooth King

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Could someone Link me to the form so i have an Idea on Prices for Lift pass over the weekend and Race Fee's.
Mate and I have worked out where abouts we are staying but not sure on everything else. If someone could help me out ?
Appreciate it.

Aswell. Will the Roadgap be included, same one in the Vic series. Just alittle confused.

Thanks
Michael

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Could someone Link me to the form so i have an Idea on Prices for Lift pass over the weekend and Race Fee's.
https://www.registernow.com.au/secure/Register.aspx?ID=1549

Aswell. Will the Roadgap be included, same one in the Vic series. Just alittle confused.
The start will be from the top of the old looking triple chair but this won't open till friday aswell.
Cheers, Isaac.
(the big wooden structure to the left of Spurs......so no roadgap thing)

Heppla

Likes Dirt

Thanks
Michael
No Road Gap start this year. Just off the old chairlift ramp into a flat 180 degree turn then a little step down and into the rocks!
The road gap was hard to control and in the wrong spot, also we have short course XC up there this year.
Unfortunately most people will have to park over at the top of the village as there will not be much room at spurs, so get there early.
Cheers, Isaac.

adman

Likes Dirt
If we buy tickets to the lifts when we sign up (for Thurs and Fri) how do we get them? Are they in a computer in Buller waiting for us, or are they sent to us? Because I'm leaving in 2 days, and I signed up 4 days ago. I really don't want to have to get things sent to my Accom in Buller...

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Found it. Not to worry :D

Thanks Spinner !!
Yes that wold be right, but it's $47, so yer. save yourself another $6, that's lunch! or if it's nationals that's the fat off one sausage. the sausage will cost another $10. Hahaha. Can't wait.