BULLSHIT! frame snapped

Glenn

Likes Dirt
$200..he is in the usa so it would be the same as some one wanting a fram in australia for like $500-600 bucks...check
jensonusa.com and beyondbikes.com some times they offer free postage usa wide, wheelworld.com also do that somtimes i think, + wheel world often have cheep frams like a kona stuff for that sort of money. but then there is the credit card thing needed to buy... :? can you C.O.D in the usa with these bike shops, since you live there, i recon they would do it, give em a call, or email they can only say no.

good luck...

just a thought he probably cant get warrenty on the GT cause of when they went out of buisness, all the bikes for that year lost there warrenty or some shit...

good on ya mate, my mate always says if you dont snap a frame every now and then your not riding hard enough
ive snapped 4 frames in 3 years, some guys at lizard rock said its because i pull up real hard and slap my front wheel down when i do drops but i swear thats the best way to land

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
spuddy said:
You can weld? :? Some advice for the poor lad would be nice...
Well I didn't know he was in the US. I was waiting for SOMEONE to suggest repairing the bloody thing (without me having to state what would be bloody obvious for ME to state :lol: ) My advice NOW then is "repair the bloody thing". It is possible, mate. Isn't there anyone in the States doing that sort of frame repairs?

danv

Likes Dirt
Matt L said:
i cant even use ebay....no credit card
You don't need one. Just register, and there are number of methods to arrange payment with sellers. You don't even need a CC to sell now either. Here in Aus at least.

Matt L

Likes Bikes
mehhh :shock: i do the same thing..i pull up on the bike way too hard and i come down and slap it down...so i guess the back shock was too stiff or it was loose and was putting snapping pressure on the frame....and i dont think i can weld it... because id have to put it on a machine to bend it back to even get it to go to the right place..when i snapped it io didnt know for about an hour and i rode home like that and the metal bent....i dont wanna fix it anyway...fucking frame is shit....youd think i drives wouldnt break as easy eh?? im just gonna put everything on a 17 inch old GT ive had for a while....its actually a nice frame...just no disc in the back =( ill deal with it tho...anyway thx for the replies :lol: