Bump'n'Grind

QZ13

Likes Dirt
Gravel Grinders,

http://melbournegravelgrinders.blogspot.com.au/ has inspired us in the Greater Hunter Valley Region to enjoy some of the areas more scenic routes.

The Bump'n'Grind group has been formed and the first of hopefully many rides done and dusted.

If you're interested in this type of adventure, read the plan and join the group for all the info on the next ride. We'll try and mix up the routes so that every ride is in a unique location.

A bit of a write up from last weekends shenanigans by pi11wizard can be found here with a few pics. Examples of the route options are here and here.

The next ride will see us in the magical Lake Saint Clair area heading through Mt Royal NP. Details to come.

See you there

lordflog

Likes Dirt
Sounds like a big day. I'm using my arm in a cast as my excuse for not attending this one, but I'm sure I'll run out of exuses sometime later this year though :)

jaseh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The long option will be pretty big. There will be 3-4 options for those that may not have the time or energy to knock out 150 odd km's.
A couple of images of the area to entice you,

pi11wizard

Likes Dirt
The long option will be pretty big. There will be 3-4 options for those that may not have the time or energy to knock out 150 odd km's.
A couple of images of the area to entice you,
I'm salivating Jase - Come along with your GPS, look after yourself and have a beer at the finish by the Lake. What could be better?

jaseh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i'll be using my bryton rider 30 but most of the guys have Garmin Etrex 20's which are pretty cheap for a gps. Pretty much anything that can navigate will do but if you can load topo maps on it it will be better. In saying that it is always a good idea to carry paper topo's as well, I find them easier to work out where you are than looking at a 2in screen.

QZ13

Likes Dirt
Are you ready to bump'n'grind again?

Details can be found here for this one

Or if you can't, get your legs on for the next version