Buying a used car

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Coming back from Melb during the holidays I witnessed a cracker of an argument at the Gundagai? Maccas...a old bloke had parked his shitty old EA Falcon in the only remaining parking space in the whole carpark, it was clearly signed for "electric cars while charging only " Mr Bondi took exception and ol mate didn't couldn't give a f, a great barney ensued, it was about 46° and *everyone was losing their shit.

There is going to be a need for a bit of a re-education on etiquette.

*was the highlight of the drive tbh.

Last edited:

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Coming back from Melb during the holidays I witnessed a cracker of an argument at the Gundagai? Maccas...a old bloke had parked his shitty old EA Falcon in the only remaining parking space in the whole carpark, it was clearly signed for "electric cars while charging only " Mr Bondi took exception and a great barney ensued, it was about 46° and *everyone was losing their shit.

Their is going to be a need for a bit of a re-education.

*was the highlight of the drive tbh.
I haven't noticed them at Maccas, but I don't hang out at Maccas, just do the drive-thru. I'll have to start paying attention...... maybe

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
I haven't noticed them at Maccas, but I don't hang out at Maccas,
First one I've seen tbh, we don't generally go either but we needed to get the kids out of the car...we normally stop at either the Long Track Pantry or The Sir George in Jugiong but it was way too hot that day for the kids to run around outside, we just stopped in for Jugiong coffee and kept on driving, that brown evil stuff at a McCafe is not coffee.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
I feel like I’m here in Armidale for a rescue puppy... Poor thing looks very out of place!!!!