Buying bitcoin, any experiences ?

safreek

Hi guys, looking at making a purchase that needs to be done in bitcoin, relatively small amount. The shop that the purchase will be done with obviously gives you a wallet id, so, is there any way for me to buy bitcoin and have it directly put into their account wallet without having to start a wallet myself. I am fairly non computer literate and don't want to have an account that I have no idea how to protect.
I hear their are groups that do face to face transactions, would this be a goer, I have no dramas showing id as its nothing dodgy.
Looking to transact in mid January so no big rush for info,

Minlak

custom titis
It can only be paid in bitcoin and it’s nothing dodgy. Those two items are mutually exclusive.

You have to have your own wallet to transfer the bit coin from otherwise there is a paper trail. The whole point of using bitcoin is no trail.

safreek

It can only be paid in bitcoin and it’s nothing dodgy. Those two items are mutually exclusive.

You have to have your own wallet to transfer the bit coin from otherwise there is a paper trail. The whole point of using bitcoin is no trail.
paper trail is no worry, just want to test it before delving further into the darkside, everyone is sooo suspicious these days
I have a broker in Nigeria that would love to help.
ha, they would see my bank account and probably put money into it, even Nigerian princes don't need my 5 dollars
Sounds like someone has a date with the deep web
one must try it at least once
I believe you mean the dark web...
by the time I finish I will probably be in the deep dark web, or a deep dark cell :D

Brow

Big Block
You are going to need an account/wallet to buy then transfer to who ever you are buying from.