Cabin Fever Boredom Beaters

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
At the moment I'm having a competition against myself to see who can smoke the most pot. I think I'm losing so I'd better get rolling.
Im not sure how this will help me with the food situation...or the cleaning, but it does sound like it would keep me indoors more

LPG

likes thicc birds
Finally finished off a long running project. Recycled blackbutt body with a blackbutt top. Maple neck. Not too happy about the finish but stoked with how it plays and sounds.
View attachment 361588
View attachment 361586View attachment 361587
Looks nice! I used to spend too much time building guitars and amps before I realised I was only building them and not playing. One of the basses I built is sitting next to me as we speak. Haven't played it properly in years but it still makes me smile

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Some nice looking axes there folks.

Fuck me! Some people must be so bored at home they'll risk more than life and limb. I'm on the way home from work, via the breakwall. It is about to storm pretty heavy, light rain already falling. Some dude just had to fish though. He has just come down the harbour and has pulled up about 200m off shore to fish. I know how I feels when you got cabin fever, but...

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
can anyone recommend a site where you can play chess against a friend? Visiting my parents is out for who knows how long, would be nice if my kids could play against grandad from here

LPG

likes thicc birds
Awesome work @Cyclomaniac @LPG

Loving the Wasp head too
Cheers

The wasp head is a 200kw valve head from '73 in the case from a slightly later model. The 73 model had pretty bad hum. I ended up up completely rewiring it point to point. The old circuitboards in these, particularly the early ones didn't stand up the test of time. I bought my first one as a bargain thinking I'd use the transformers for a new build but kinda fell in love with it and ended up buying another and figuring out the circuitry. They're an interesting design and work very well as a bass amp. Much too loud for guitar, even through the low sensitivity speakers in the cabs they often came with.