Cairns DH2! (1?!)

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Photos are up here! - http://mcweapon.jalbum.net/Cairns DH2/

If you like my photos become a fan of me on Facebook

If you wanna buy High-Res photos for printing and what not they're 5 bucks a pop, email me on downhill.mcjo at gmail.com - all you'll need is a Paypal account (which is free). Otherwise feel free to save the ones on the j album, they're still pretty good :) also someone just made me realize I should probably add alot of them are under-exposed (as in to dark) and that can be fixed in photoshop if you buy the High-Res ones.

http://mcweapon.jalbum.net/Cairns DH2/

http://mcweapon.jalbum.net/Cairns DH2/

Also if theres not a photo/photos of you, theres not photos of you. Sorry.

Last edited:

chris95

Likes Dirt
some real nice photos there mate, love the darkness in the backround, and you got heaps of me

cheers chris

aidz44

Likes Dirt
what sort of resolution are the full sized ones, they look GREAT and I'd love to help you out.

aidz44

Likes Dirt
Thanks mate :) 3168 pixels (83cm) x 4752 pixels (125cm). They're pretty massive photos :D
holy sweet mother of Farkin red annoying but rather pretty red dirt ... that's EPIC.

I'll shoot you an email some time when I'm less lazy, or tired for that matter.

ohh BTW, that opening shot of josh should be Rotorburn pic of the week.

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
holy sweet mother of Farkin red annoying but rather pretty red dirt ... that's EPIC.

I'll shoot you an email some time when I'm less lazy, or tired for that matter.

ohh BTW, that opening shot of josh should be Rotorburn pic of the week.
Hahahah, nice bud :p

I didn't know there was such a thing as photo of the week these days, how do I nominate me? :p

klb

Banned
dumb cunt with the flash

you better watch your back next race fuck head im gona stick that flash up your ass you useless piece of shit

Welshy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
you better watch your back next race fuck head im gona stick that flash up your ass you useless piece of shit
Awww diddums! Did the mean Mr. Photographer get the flash in your eyes?

Alec, I demand you arrange some compensation for shnookums here.

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Awww diddums! Did the mean Mr. Photographer get the flash in your eyes?

Alec, I demand you arrange some compensation for shnookums here.
ahahahahhahahahahh.

He hurtled some abuse at me when he came by on the track to :D I don't really see why people have a problem with a flash. In 4 years of racing I never once did. As long as your actually looking at the track its fine, I think it's the people that seem to look at every single spectator as they go by, so they end up looking at a flash. Imagine riding a world cup and trying to complain about a flash :eek:

Last edited:

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oh my lord, the irony. I was just directed to this guys Facebook and his profile picture is a photo that me, the supposed "useless piece of shit", took with my flash that's going to be going up my ass.

Drew.

Eats Squid
Mate, you would have lost regardless, don't blame your lack of talent on a flash that fired for all of 1/250th of a second.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
ahahahahhahahahahh.

He hurtled some abuse at me when he came by on the track to :D I don't really see why people have a problem with a flash. In 4 years of racing I never once did. As long as your actually looking at the track its fine, I think it's the people that seem to look at every single spectator as they go by, so they end up looking at a flash. Imagine riding a world cup and trying to complain about a flash :eek:
How stupid! Can you image what he'd be like down here in Vic. I use 2 flashes! Does that mean I'd get double the abuse! :D

chris95

Likes Dirt
shut up dick, hes photos were sweet and we hope he comes back to the next race and takes some more

Last edited: