Camping blocks,whos got one?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Also...Do you even punctuation?
I used to care a little bit, but enough *theyars* later and watch me not give a shit. I type quickly and don’t proof read, it’s a social forum and it’s good enough to get my point across

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Well this got hectic! Fair call on the city folk however I grew up on land in various parts of the high country. Under no illusions to the maintenance aspect, but I spend every week somewhere semi remote and have for a while. Would like to set up some camping spots later on, most will allow up for b+b up to 10 people, that's enough for a few riding friends to hang together or meet up for a session without being on top of each other.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I bought a swag and stay everywhere for free, even on other people's properties sometimes.

If you only go away a few times a year, it's cheaper renting a holiday home and you don't need to cart all that crap around as most stuff is supplied in the home.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm always on the hunt for properties like these, I dream of spending my weekends tending to a hobby farm/bush block.
Unfortunately the better half isn't interested at all, so I probably won't ever get the chance to properly worry.

I'm happy to dream with you!

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
We recently bought 4 acres just on the edge of Launceston.
I haven't camped on it yet, but we will.
Funny thing is, it's semi-rural (just) but not quite far enough outta town to really feel like a bush camping block.
Long term plan is to build family home there.....one day....sigh...