Can America be fixed?

Mica

Likes Dirt
Already have that covered

I’m sure is sacrilege for many but I kind of like the concept of silent motorbike. And before we go down the “loud pipes save lives” route lets just say there’s a few more layers to a loud bike than just the rider looking out for their own safety...

Anyway let’s not get to distracted from why we’re really here which is to ban all guns.

Maybe that’s why trump had them in a cage to keep them all soft and juicy like veal, though based on the posts in the trump thread that’s more of a Hillary thing?!?!?!?!!!

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I thought Emperor-God Trump didn't like the plastic guns? But there was already a lot of blue prints available.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Even after the Howard amnesty we still owned and maintained revolvers.
WHAT!?!? You mean implementing gun restrictions DIDN’T strip shooters of everything?!?!?!?!?

Get the pitchforks people, time to riot

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Better still - arm the kids! They need to be able to protect themselves from these hideous child eating monsters!!!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
My heart bleeds for you and all those like you @Zaf ... Except my heart is stone and gun nuts can all suck a use douche bag hose for feeling their unique sexual urges should have special rights.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
@pink poodle That makes me sad in my heart.
I think if we just banned killing in general, we'd solve the problem at its source. Then we could all keep our guns and we wouldn't have this problem.
Killing solves overpopulation...insert aids conspiracy here, insert poverty conspiracy here, insert targeted CIA drug importation conspiracy here, and there is probably some others.

Guns are a tool, just like a hammer, rolling pin, bulldozer or knife. If you don't have a specific constructive purpose for it, you don't need go have it. I don't have a bulldozer in the garage and if I did I'd need a whole bunch of special permissions to use it.

Side note: If you've never walked down the street open carrying or conceal carrying a hammer it is an interesting experience...the police will pull you over and give you all manner of shit. It is a strange contrast to the time I was riding my bike open carrying my #coldsteel khukuri machete and the cops just watched me.