Can anyone read polish?!

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
http://www.bikeaction.pl/magazyn-news.html

scroll half way down, i have no idea what it says but it's taken from our site (they give us props which is nice) , it's a good sign the site is growing when some website you can't read is quoting our news.

The best translation Ty could do was this hahahah:

When chill conquers (win) at we else pore < time > and from winter dream on antipodes to fairest european only awake (wake up) frenzy last zjazdowcy downhillowe. For example, round of profession (contest) has proceeded 30 march 6 called Australian National DH Series. Profession (contest) have piled local leadership in (to) in state (condition) with such stars whole bicycle at the head Beaudesert Queensland ekstremalistów as Chris Kovarik if (or) Nathan Rennie. And exactly this last, third sportsman of january roadstead Bull Ride, it has turned out triumphator of editing of next profession (contest). He (it) has outstripped Jareda Gravesa and favorite of performance - Chrisa Kovarika. Rallies (conventions) can show (testify) about horizontal < level (horizon) > even if fact, that excellent sportsman so as it has occupied place 16 only Mick Hannah. Certainly < obvious > performance was played in (to) several categories they were classified - separately hardtaile, sportsmen for 15 year old and 15 pomiedzy and 19 year. Other curious categories, whatever they signified , among others, it classify according to which (who) zjazdowców Expert Men if (or) sport Men.

My favourite out of all that was "He (it) has outstripped Jareda Gravesa and favorite of performance - Chrisa Kovarika." I was there on sunday and i didnt see no-one doing nudey runs

CHEWY

Eats Squid
is it just me or do i not see any mention of farkin in there?
dude 3 off 200 members farkins crankin

RaID

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The Polish site thing

It basically says that its winter in Europe whereas here down under
we are riding due to the summer weather.
For example due to the DH race Beaudesert in QLD.
How high standard is the racing here due to the riders like Chris Kovarik
and how many different classes are available ie Sub Junior, Junior, Sport, Hardtail etc

and yes theres is a link to www.farkin.net at the start of the section

mrbernie

Likes Bikes
Here is a more exact (remember though that exact translations aren't really always possible) translation - it's basically an extension of what RaID has already stated... Anyway, here it is :)

"Whilst winter is still imminent over here and European Downhillers are only coming out of hibernation, over the other side of the world there seems to be a frenzy of crazy downhilling. For example, on the 30th of March round 6 of the National Australian DH Series was held. Races were held in Beaudesert in the state of Queensland and attracted a wide range extremist riders from the local area, including stars such as Chris Kovarik and Nathan Rennie. And it was just the case that the latter (Rennie), whom placed third in the recent Red Bull Ride, found himself triumphant in this series. He overtook (beat) crowd favourites Jarod Graves and Chris Kovarik. However, even with the high level of riding shown, the extended recognition, popularity and skill didn't help Mick Hannah come through, placing 16th. The competition was of course split into several categories, including a dedicated hardtail class, an under 15 class, and a 15-19yr class. There were also several other interesting categories" (can't be bothered finished it :p)

RaID

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeh thats it mrbernie

i just couldnt be botherd writing the whole thing out

mrbernie

Likes Bikes
Whoops... Yeh, my bad there! :)

Edited the translation, should be fine there (I got mixed up with something else in the text... too early in the morning :p)

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
Nice translation mrbernie. We'll have to keep you around for future interpretations :)

SquarkyD

Likes Dirt
josh said:
My favourite out of all that was "He (it) has outstripped Jareda Gravesa and favorite of performance - Chrisa Kovarika." I was there on sunday and i didnt see no-one doing nudey runs
dont you remember chris's nudy ad he did a while back? :shock: :lol: