"Can I see some ID mate?....."

Are you.....

• 18 or older

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wombat

Lives in a hole
Yeah? I havent been asked for ID since just after I turned 16 (except for the fiddler, but they ask 50yo's for ID). Spose it helps when the bottolo guys are um....leniant...

wombat

Lives in a hole
It is good, to a certain extent. When 13 yo kids can buy things are getting silly.....

toodles

Wheel size expert
Lenient - try the explosives dealer I buy off. Wanna see some ID? "nah, I'll trust you mate". Sheesh... Mind he's probably gotten a bit stricter in the last few months.

stewyg

Likes Bikes
im 16, i bin offered drinks in pubs and asked out by 19 yr olds, i turn down the drinks cause if i ever got caught myself and the publican would be somewhat...screwed

G

stewyg said:
im 16, i bin offered drinks in pubs and asked out by 19 yr olds, i turn down the drinks cause if i ever got caught myself and the publican would be somewhat...screwed
that

MrPlow

TMBC
aah I see....
Difficult for me as StewG is my lil' brother :?
But thought what he said was a bit dumb, as I can't think what he is tryin to prove :?
But still my brother so go easy pls fuzzy :wink:
He is actually a good bloke :roll:

G

MrPlow said:
aah I see....
Difficult for me as StewG is my lil' brother :?
But thought what he said was a bit dumb, as I can't think what he is tryin to prove :?
But still my brother so go easy pls fuzzy :wink:
He is actually a good bloke :roll:
sorry that hes your brother :lol: im leaving that like that that was meant to say sorry, that hes your brother. like sorry for saying it but really no point saying hes 16 been asked out by 19 yr olds. :roll: sorry mate

MrPlow

TMBC
True "the 19 year old" thing pointless, but so was yer "offended" post :lol: :lol:
How old are you fuzzy :?: I guess around 12-16 :?:

Oh, and I am not sorry he is my brother, he does alright :wink:

G

i didnt mean it like that
Shut up about that offended post it had good reason until dickheads took it out of context but not getting into that. and im 17

stewyg

Likes Bikes
what u sayin im a pussy cause i turned down a drink fuzzy? thats my choise, if it was just me gettin in trouble maybe. but the publican coulda got fined heaps of money