• 18 or older

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

stewyg

Likes Bikes
True "the 19 year old" thing pointless, but so was yer "offended" post
How old are you fuzzy I guess around 12-16

Oh, and I am not sorry he is my brother, he does alright
dont worry about it bro, im just bein an idiot :lol: 8)

G

YEAH!!! were awesome....cept that fact we cant get in places..... :(

wombat

Lives in a hole
Fuzzy shut up. This was meant to be a serious attempt at trying to gauge the age breakdown of members here. You have (not quite singlehandedly) managed to stir up shit and turn it into another shit fight. At least you have demonstrated your maturity level......

stewyg

Likes Bikes
YEAH!!! were awesome....cept that fact we cant get in places.....
cant get into clubs, cant drink on licenced premises, cant drive... i cant wait untill im 18 :)
btw, the liquar (spelling?) act dosnt cover private premises eg. home, mates place etc. :wink:

wombat

Lives in a hole
stewyg said:
btw, the liquar (spelling?) act dosnt cover private premises eg. home, mates place etc. :wink:

No it doesn't, but (in NSW at least) the person who supplies you with the alcohol, no matter where you are when they give it to you, may be charged.

stewyg

Likes Bikes
i got my lerners, and i go for my p's in oct

and i dont know if the supplier can be charged in qld i dont think so, cause they dont sell it just give it, hmmm

duncan^kona

Likes Dirt
wombat said:
Fuzzy shut up. This was meant to be a serious attempt at trying to gauge the age breakdown of members here. You have (not quite singlehandedly) managed to stir up shit and turn it into another shit fight. At least you have demonstrated your maturity level......
that was regarding this...

Gonzo

Likes Dirt
IF you don't get asked for ID then you clearly need to get out more. At the majority of clubs, at least on the weekend, they ask everyone going through the door for ID.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Yeah, it's funny seeing obviously over age (like 40+) people asked for ID. I was mainly referring to shops etc. where they only ask if they think it's needed.

G

wombat with that thing i was joking i say j/k yeah so im sorry if it came accross as rude :(