"Can I see some ID mate?....."

Are you.....

• 18 or older

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

stewyg

Likes Bikes
hehe, dont worry about it fuzzy. chill out wombat, just cause thres a bit if shit stiring it dosnt mean that poeple cant vote

BlueFuzz

Likes Bikes
I feel old going to the clubs in Toowoomba now... I'm 21, but there seem to be an awful lot of over 18's who look to be about 16.

MrPlow

TMBC
BlueFuzz said:
I feel old going to the clubs in Toowoomba now... I'm 21, but there seem to be an awful lot of over 18's who look to be about 16.
LOL! you feel old! Iam 25 and still go out clubbing in Tmba. Agree with you on the 16yo thing, bit of a worry.

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
16 ??...hahahahahahah....I was a member of Caringbah Bizos Club at the age of 15 along with a bunch of my mates. Those were the days of paper ID, damn it was easy.
I wonder if that has anything to do with my current drinking habit..... :?

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm 16, but can still buy alcohol (for my mates, of course...I don't drink), rent/get into R movies, play pokies, drive (I don't even have my learners...I suppose I should go and get it...), tune older women...it's fun.

zac

Likes Dirt
im 20 and i get asked for id and it pisses me off cause my brother's 19 and he doesn't!!! that sucks!

BlueFuzz

Likes Bikes
Its 'cause you're all boys, I don't have a problem getting asked for ID, its a compliment (though may pretend its a hassle at the time).

The only time it really shits me is when I am out with a group of friends and am the only one who gets carded. Then its embarrassing. :oops:

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
BlueFuzz said:
Its 'cause you're all boys, I don't have a problem getting asked for ID, its a compliment (though may pretend its a hassle at the time).

The only time it really shits me is when I am out with a group of friends and am the only one who gets carded. Then its embarrassing. :oops:
they just want your personall details blue :lol:

BlueFuzz

Likes Bikes
wombat said:
Aw what happened to your avatar blue? And what is it with admin's girls on here.... :p
Come on she's not all bad... give her a chance :(

Here's a better piccie of her:

I'm sure Tasha is just as happy as I am with the AWESOME authority of our Admin's :D

Pffftt.

SpectRe

Likes Dirt
Cops almost wouldnt let me through the bar area to register for RedBullRide in Jindy (volunteers etc) ... lol

wombat

Lives in a hole
Nah mate, if I was after that I'd put my a pic of me in my avatar....
Edit: photo deleted due to better judgement
:wink: and no, it's not photo shopped.