Can I silent glue this, short term

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Mr, Pink catches lot's of Jewy, ask him for tips if you have trouble landing them.
I attempt to catch...its a slight difference. Also I believe is it Jewie when shortening jewfish.

Shimano does offer a great drag system.

For some one as aware as you that's quite a derogatory remark regarding the good Jews of this world.
Phew.

Veal cake...just suck it up and get a bargain on some shimano. Reduce the hassles in the long run and enjoy easy maintenance braking.

stirk

Burner
I've got a bag of elastic band I collect when I buy vegetables, lots of cool colours let me know if you need some

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I think we are calling them mulloway these days.
The progressive types often do. Around these ingrained areas moat people still aren't calling them black fish, let alone luderick. Fish people are a strange bunch. The jew fish justification used in modern times is to do we it the mother of pearl plates inside their skulls originally leading to being called jewel fish.

moorey

call me Mia
Damn, they are sold out. 94 bucks for both ends with the tekto. I really should stop procrastinating
I have previous to previous SLX on a bike I’m about to disassemble. M665’s. Perform well, not to DH standards, but nor will what you’re looking at. Let me know if any good to you. Couldn’t express post till Monday though, and it looks like you have an itchy brake finger.

moorey

call me Mia
A98262A8-F2E1-4891-A1A5-EDAD990C7A93.jpeg
If you look close, you can see them here. Shortish rear hose, but think I have a 1400+ I could swap if long enough.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
To be honest I don't think the front would be long enough for the monster unfortunately
Run the rear calliper on the front, you'll need to trim the hose anyway. Get a new hose and run the front calibre on the rear. Connect each calliper to the brake lever of choice for each end and you're winning. Trimming and reconnecting shimano brake lines is easy. You'll end up covered in baby oil as a bonus! Just like you're used to.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I've got some longer hoses to donate. I'll check length when I get home.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dunno, I reckon monster would still be 550-570mm AC range which is near enough to a current 150mm fork. You might be alright though PPs suggestion is a good one.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
I have previous to previous SLX on a bike I’m about to disassemble. M665’s. Perform well, not to DH standards, but nor will what you’re looking at. Let me know if any good to you. Couldn’t express post till Monday though, and it looks like you have an itchy brake finger.
Dems is good brakes (as are the similar [but unlike the subsequent generation, actually different] M775 XTs); although admittedly slightly down on outright grunt compared to the later models, the Servo Wave cam profile is a bit softer than the M988/M785/M666/M675/M596/M615 levers, so gives considerably better modulation, although with a well-tuned grab, the later generation have a ton of modulation too, you just blow past it if you're a ham-fisted gorilla.... The latest generation, M9000/8000/7000/6000 are the best of both - the power of the immediate past generation, with a revised Servo Wave cam for the modulation of the generation before.