Can never have too much Titanium right?

Ash HT

Likes Bikes
Just tossed this one together with a few bits laying around the shed...........Can never have to much Titanium right...:)

First time using the Cane Creek Helm2 air, was actually very surprised how good it is. My last Nero Ti build had a Lyric Ultimate never thought I would find a fork as good as that.

Got a Helm2 coil in the shed will try that in a few weeks.

Frame - Roost Nero Ti
Rear shock - Rear shocks are for pussies
Front shock/fork - Cane Creek Helm2 air - 150mm
Handlebars - Roost 780 / 30mm riser bars - Titanium
Stem - Roost Dominator 35- Titanium
Headset - Roost - Titanium
Grips - Loose Riders
Saddle - WTB
Seatpost - Brand X
Front brake - Hope
Rear brake - Hope
Cranks - Cane Creek eeWings - Titanium
Chainguide - N/A
Chain - Sram
Pedals - Roost Nero
Front derailleur - N/A
Rear derailleur - Sram NX
Front shifter - N/A
Rear shifter - Sram NX
Cassette - Sram NX
Front hub - Roost Nero
Rear hub - Roost Nero. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Front rim - Roost Carbon
Rear rim - Roost Carbon
Spokes - DT Swiss
Nipples - DT
Tyres - Maxxis DHR & DHF 2.6
Tubes - N/A
Total weight - Around 12kg

Ash HT

Likes Bikes
FFS, just when I was finding it hard enough seeing all the bonkers full sus and high pivots lately, and you go and tip me over the edge with piece of art!
Looks like a fun machine!
Its a blast to ride, loves jumps and rails berms. Climbs like a monkey in a tree.

Ash HT

Likes Bikes
I love a build that has brand X and Ti eeWings in the same parts list. Awesome looking bike, I think I need some more Ti on my hardtail now.
Thanks, eeWings and Brand X are two ends of the price range, I have used lots of seat posts over the years and the Brand X even thou a cheaper post works well.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Seriously good looking bike. What size is it, medium?

The straight line from head tube to rear axle looks lovely.
Should be great fun.

Ash HT

Likes Bikes
Yeah he mentions in the nubies thread that he works for Roost.
Pretty sure @Ash HT gets them made and sells them, hence all of the Roost bling!
Seen these come up on Insta and the Perth MTB pages, damn nice looking bikes.
Yes I do work at Roost Bike, I design a fair bit of the stuff and currently based in Perth. However relocating to bigger mountains once this international travel shit is over.

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Yes I do work at Roost Bike, I design a fair bit of the stuff and currently based in Perth. However relocating to bigger mountains once this international travel shit is over.
Yeah, its pretty flat over here! Not that I'm any good at riding up any of these hills anyway!