Can someone help me find a bottom bracket that will fit an Octane One Spark frame

kwikee

Likes Dirt
Quick Google tells me Spanish BB's are a direct press fit bearing with an ID of either 19 or 22mm. Not interchangeable with other BB types. I guess you need to know the crank axle diameter you are intending to fit (probably 19mm) and go from there.

Quick Google tells me Spanish BB's are a direct press fit bearing with an ID of either 19 or 22mm. Not interchangeable with other BB types. I guess you need to know the crank axle diameter you are intending to fit (probably 19mm) and go from there.
yes i am going to be using 19mm bmx cranks with it. i am not sure whether it has to be bmx or mtb and if it is mtb then can it be any 68mm press fit?

kwikee

Likes Dirt
Can someone help me find a bottom bracket that will fit an Octane One Spark f...

Not from what I read. There are a few BMX specific BB's and they are not interchangeable. If the bike is made for a Spanish BB, then you have to fit one. They don't seem particularly expensive, and no doubt most are 19mm ID. Do you have a problem fitting it?
Yes, BMX ones will fit. It looks like the frame you have is basically a 26" bmx.

Not from what I read. There are a few BMX specific BB's and they are not interchangeable. If the bike is made for a Spanish BB, then you have to fit one. They don't seem particularly expensive, and no doubt most are 19mm ID. Do you have a problem fitting it?
Yes, BMX ones will fit. It looks like the frame you have is basically a 26" bmx.
Thank you, exactly the answer i was looking for. Now to find a good bmx bb.

stinky1138

Likes Dirt
If you are not buying that specific frame, then not all Sparks are spanish BB.
If you are buying that specific frame, carry on.