can you sign my petition to keep depot rd jumps

dcrofty

Eats Squid
Out of interest who owns the land that the jumps are on and how do you know the owner is going to knock them down?

Good Luck!!

How this works out for you.

When will the council realize that they should encourage kids/teens/etc.. to be constructive and do things they enjoy and that keep them fit, and healthy, and not be out breaking the law, and vandalizing, etc..

Cheers,
Chopper.

dcrofty

Eats Squid
I always thought it was council land.
Yeah it probably is Al.

However 5 years of working for a council did teach me that just because "everyone knows its council land" doesn't always mean that it is.

Would be tragic for the riders to spend all this time getting a petition together and then give it to the wrong landowner so I was just suggesting that it wouldn't hurt to check.

Derka Derka

Likes Dirt
Depot road

Signed.

What the hell is wrong with people!!!!!!!!!!!. Those jumps are great. I mean ok i am probably one of the oldest people riding there so i dont get to go everyday aftre school like some of the younger guys however i have seen what a positive effect it has had on people. I mean, yah get your familys that pop by and just want to get their kids riding where they can see other people that are passionate about their bikes, to kids doing one handed can-cans.

If it goes what would it be replaced by? an extension to the pub next to it for more pokies??????

TBSM i hope you guys are on to this as i would hate to see the last of those jump days.

konastuff_08

Likes Bikes
nah there fine but a jump in the set needs some working on, ill be doing that tomorrow hopefully. but the jump is still jumpable and so is the set...