Canberra Farkin Burner Christmas Gnar Fest

When works for a pre Christmas gnar session

• Weekday evening (Handlebar might be closed)

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Saturday morning (Disapproving looks from Roadies as we have a beer at 10am)

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Saturday afternoon (Crowded trails but the beer will be cold)

• Sunday morning (As with Saturday morning, stuff Roadies)

• Sunday afternoon (Again crowded but an excuse to have a short ride and longer in the bar)

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Great ride. Locking in 9:30 December 14 for another one, maybe bbq after?
I think we were planning on Sunday 15th as I @droenn is committed for Saturdays. Happy to ride both days always a good excuse to get up to Stromlo, if there is a good bbq spot I'm happy to bring an Esky with snags etc.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Cheers for the ride today, nice to meet a couple of you for first time too. Keen for 15th (14th ive Got something on, like most Saturdays atm), but don’t change to 15th just on my account!

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Sunday arvo is holding the vote, start at 4, ride 'til 6 then beer and bbq? Or Sunday morning 9:30, beer and bbq for lunch?

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
I think I'm good with either on that Sunday - but if its going to be hot suggest the morning ride better.

Hoping the rest of my bike arrives in the next few days so I can build it up this weekend, and get it tested before next weekend!

Litenbror

Eats Squid
I think I'm good with either on that Sunday - but if its going to be hot suggest the morning ride better.

Hoping the rest of my bike arrives in the next few days so I can build it up this weekend, and get it tested before next weekend!
If you need to borrow a set of wheels I can sort you out, I've got some spare m1700's you can use till yours arrive.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Cheers, pretty confident the wheels are close, but couple of other things may not.. I'll still have it together in time, just maybe not setup

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Looking forward to it!

EDIT: bah, looks like I'm out with in-law commitments.

Have fun people, I would still like to meet up at some point over the summer. Although next week's weather is looking scary.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Sorry guys, I’m a no show... Mate down from Cairns with his Commencal keen to do Thredbo so we are doing a day trip up there.