Candidate for man of the year!

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
oh god! he's gotta win some kinda prize, still wonder what his misses looks like to choose that bike! nah classic stuff! i havent but my gf would swear i would.. they've all said that at one stage, hed take the bikes over me... its happened too, the bikes have stayed but the girls have gone.

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Deadset champion.
Let's his wife suffer from hypothermia, just so he could prevent the could be thieves from stealing his precious.
Australian of the year sort of material...he has my vote.
hahah.

Jon

Not Grip, OK... So don't ask!
My wife and two kids went away for 3 nights recently,the bike went straight inside,first to the back work room then to the loungeroom so I could look at it during the adds on drop in.Didnt quite make it to the bedroom though:(
The wife is back and its still inside :D :D :D :D :D :D
cheers jon

ps what a legend ,although he should be sharing the sleeping bag..............with the bike

mpdowling

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ah don't be so harsh on yourself Jon. You're in shape.

What? Round is a shape.

hahah! that reminds me of the simpson episode when the news paper gets homer to write.

"yes, and a certain percent gets recycled into new papers" - lady at news paper joint
"how much of a percent" - lisa
"zero, what? zero's a percent" - lady at news paper joint.
:p

|Matt|

Banned
hahah! that reminds me of the simpson episode when the news paper gets homer to write.

"yes, and a certain percent gets recycled into new papers" - lady at news paper joint
"how much of a percent" - lisa
"zero, what? zero's a percent" - lady at news paper joint.
:p

Purple's a fruit :)