Cane Creek Angle Set

nskz

Likes Dirt
Sure there are others available but there is nothing like the Angleset currently on the market. Its function is headtube-length independent and only requires the removal of one cup in order to change the angle, both are significant advantages over others currently on the market; downside, it ain't cheap. It was supposed to be available in September so should be out there soon I guess.

wertmewert

Likes Dirt
I was in contact with Cane Creek alot and in the end it came down to about a week ago or a week and a bit ago they were shipping them out to the bike companies who want them for their frames (Intense etc.) Then the public are getting them. They said the best bet was to give cane creek customer service a call and they should be able to hook you up with an online company where you should be able to buy one or buy one soon.

Hope this helps, I am out of money now because of repairs and cn't afford one, was so keen.

Mr_hANky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah that's pretty cool. Most who buy it would just set and forget but. I've been using the work components one for my glory.

adman

Likes Dirt
As previously mentioned, the Angle Set appears to be coming stock on bikes before it is released.

Intense M9s are being shipped with them at the moment.

Wisey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bit of a grave dig but has anyone managed to purchase one of these for a Glory as yet? Anyone else used the Works offset reducer and has some feedback?

udi

swiss cheese
Wisey -
Been using the works components ones since they were released, almost 2 years ago now and they've been excellent.

I think the fixed solution is better since as someone said above most people will just set and forget these things anyway. The plain-jane cups also give a lower stack height, especially if you run without the top bearing cover as a lot of people do with the e13 reducer cups. Last but not least, it's a much cheaper solution as well.

Hope that helps

merc-blue

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Im running also the works components one aswell in a intense socom.
I spent a good 3 or 4 hours ensuring it was perfectly aligned.
as UDI said i like that I dont have to worry about it although i regret not putting some bearing retaining compound on it when i put it in, just for a touch more security.

anyone else noticed the amount of exposed bearing in the pics? that cant be a good thing for longevity of headsets?

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Whats the difference between the CC and the K9 adjusters ? I thought they may have been the same given the K9 is advertised with a CC headset, so I thought maybe there was some kind of alliance or whatever you want to call it ? Just curious

merc-blue

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Whats the difference between the CC and the K9 adjusters ? I thought they may have been the same given the K9 is advertised with a CC headset, so I thought maybe there was some kind of alliance or whatever you want to call it ? Just curious
K9 is same as the works components its a 1.5-1 1/8th reducer cup with a offset cut into it at a set angle you buy it to a specific head tube length, both the K9 and works comes with a ordinary integrated headset, both seem to supply a cane creek one.

The cane creek angle set is an entierly different beast. it allows a adjustment of the angle and works with a set of "widgets" or spacers to adjust angles

Gloworm

Cannon Fodder
Hey

Dirtworks just got some in just before chrissy! Call them to see if they got in ones that will fit your headtube.

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ill be looking into one shortly.

it seems CC have a bearing production going on somewhere. otherwise i wouldnt see any reason works or k9 wouldnt just get a supply from a bearing shop so to speak.

its also commonly known CC headsets are the best in the business, not only for quality but for warranty - fully life time warranty. any company doing that is bound to be doing something right in the desired field