NSW Sold Cane Creek Bouble Barrel Air CS XV 216x63

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Item: Cane Creek Bouble Barrel Air Climb Switch Xtra Volume 216x63mm
Item Condition: Freshly serviced by mtb suspension centre.
Reason for selling: Won't fit in the Pole.
Price and price conditions: $500 ONO happy to post
Extra Info: Literally 0 hours riding since service last month. Not a scratch anywhere.
Pictures: Yes

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Z

Zaf

Have you tried the smaller volume air can?
Or is it fouling on mounting hardware?

Also, black shaft?

Oddjob

It's the schrader valve. I could try the smaller air can but can't be bothered. Better for it to go to a loving burners home.

Z

Zaf

But the Vivid works?
You know you can spin the valve on the CCDBAir without the mounting orientation changing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I have a broken ccdb air without the xv can in that size if you wanted to give it a shot? I'm not 100% on compatability between them but you can't make mine much worse than it is so you can stuff around to your heart's content if you like. No cost, just send me back whatever you don't use...

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Oddjob

But the Vivid works?
You know you can spin the valve on the CCDBAir without the mounting orientation changing.
Yep the Vivid works well. The valve doesn't stick out at a funny angle.

I was looking at using the CCDBA to get a little bit more adjustment but I'm just being finicky. I've pretty much maxed out the rebound and most of the compression on the Vivid.

Oddjob

I have a broken ccdb air without the xv can in that size if you wanted to give it a shot? I'm not 100% on compatability between them but you can't make mine much worse than it is so you can stuff around to your heart's content if you like. No cost, just send me back whatever you don't use...

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the offer. I might take you up on it.