Sold Cane Creek DB Coil IL CS, 200x57

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: DB Coil IL CS (all black), 200x57 - shock only, spring has sold
Item Condition: Almost new, only got 4 rides in on it
Reason for selling: Frame it was on is dead, doesn't fit new one
Price and price conditions: $300 SOLD
Extra Info:
Fox style polymer DU bushings. Also why don't CC make these for 185x55 trunion. :(
Pictures: Yup

Last edited:

The Dude

Wasn't asking to be banned
Doesn't look like there is any room in the design to shorten it by 15mm. All the non-shaft mounted damping gubbins and the IFP/bladder is all in there so no chance to fit a trunnion mount up there as well

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Doesn't look like there is any room in the design to shorten it by 15mm. All the non-shaft mounted damping gubbins and the IFP/bladder is all in there so no chance to fit a trunnion mount up there as well
That's true I guess. Seems a little difficult to find a coil in that size, might end up sticking with the Super Deluxe already on there. Performance of it has actually surprised me anyway, seems to do alright.

goobags

Likes Dirt
Not to derail but I have a 500-610lb Valt progressive spring for this length/stroke shock that I no longer need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
That's true I guess. Seems a little difficult to find a coil in that size, might end up sticking with the Super Deluxe already on there. Performance of it has actually surprised me anyway, seems to do alright.
Both Super Deluxe coil and DHX2 come in 185x55 trunnion. Love my '21 DHX2.

The Dude

Wasn't asking to be banned
All the stuff in the end of the CC can probably fit in the side and reservoir of the piggyback shocks

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Spring has sold, shock still available - $300 for a near brand new shock, surely someone wants to try coil plushness?