STOLEN Canfield Balance - Newcastle

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
someone pinched my ride last night in Hamilton (part of Newcastle). it looks like this pic.

Well it would, except I can't get the image to load!

Last edited:

blacksp20

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll keep an eye out for it. Never seen a Canfield around Newcastle so it will stand out. Can you PM me a pic or at the least tell me the frame colour and a few specs so I can hunt this grub down.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'll keep an eye out for it. Never seen a Canfield around Newcastle so it will stand out. Can you PM me a pic or at the least tell me the frame colour and a few specs so I can hunt this grub down.
Thanks buddy. It shouldn't be too hard to see if it is rolling around. Big grey frame rolling on red anno Azonic rims, mostly white parts (crank, pedals, forks, bars), orange anno stem.

Still can't upload a picture or import one into a PM. I will put one on here when the ability returns....

Minlak

custom titis
Thanks buddy. It shouldn't be too hard to see if it is rolling around. Big grey frame rolling on red anno Azonic rims, mostly white parts (crank, pedals, forks, bars), orange anno stem.

Still can't upload a picture or import one into a PM. I will put one on here when the ability returns....
when you click add photo icon on the right hand bottom side of the box that pops up you have the option to change to "Basic Loader" it means you can only do one pic at a time but it works for me.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
That sucks.

I have trouble with uploading on this site too. I've worked out that it's easier to just type in some tags and insert the URL, rather than use the insert image thing.

Don't know why that is .....

EvFlow

Likes Bikes
As a fellow canfield owner I'd be devostated.
Shouldn't be too hard to spot there'd only be a handful of them in the country.
Will keep an eye out for ya buddy.

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Can you put in a link to the bike, say off the Canfield website? This would not be a common bike, but I've got no idea what one looks like.

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Will let you know if Crankin(Ozzy Canfield distributors) hear anything.
Should turn up, hopefully not ravaged.
Message me if you need an insurance quote.

mrricho

Likes Bikes
I'll keep my eye's out for you mate .... I had a bike knocked off from the junction last year....it's probably at a pawn shop already!

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
being from the general area, i am keen to help, but have no chance when i dont know what it looks like, colour , nothing. if i see a bike down hamilton bronx that doesnt fit there is no way im going to be close enough enough to read what brand it is.

please stick some pictures up, last post and first post

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
being from the general area, i am keen to help, but have no chance when i dont know what it looks like, colour , nothing. if i see a bike down hamilton bronx that doesnt fit there is no way im going to be close enough enough to read what brand it is.

please stick some pictures up, last post and first post
Thanks for the offers... would stick up a photo but still can't upload! Have tried the suggested work arounds and failed. Think grey frame, white bits, orange stem, red rims.

Moorey put this link to my photo album up yesterday...

http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/album.php?albumid=2063&attachmentid=281462

Its an older photo, but close. I would be fairly confident there are not many of these getting around Newcastle.

And it was a Beaumont St theft. So I am expecting to see it doing the rounds as either a dealers blinged out ride or as a pimp mobile.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
OK it seems i am able to upload photographs again...so here is the Canfield Balance as it was when stolen.

PART_1401331297115.jpeg

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I'd suggest the pimp option is the correct answer. Head on down to the red light district for a look.

leftykonashred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How'd you go mate? Any luck?

I live on campus at the Uni, woke up to some rats in my room stealing my shit.. Chased them away. Overall they got 3 PS3's laptops wallets from their go at the college.. They caught them and threw them in jail. I haven't seen anything like your bike hanging around though.. :( I'm usually suss on a dero riding a schmick looking bike. Ill keep an extra eye out!