Cannondale DHF '98

Rik

logged out
:eek: Oldschool! Looked better in red though. Far out, 8 years old... then KHS bought the design and farked it up.

bazza

look at me
if only it came complete. ah well. someones going to have fun putting together a replica cannondal complete dh bike outta that! or just put the frame on the wall. much like someones spooky.

bradh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rik said:
then KHS bought the design and farked it up.
Interesting. I didn't know that.

I also believe that this is the model that had the computer-controlled (or monitored?) fork and/or shock, with the box mounted on the down tube... Now that would be cool to have.

Rik

logged out
I'm almost definite about the design, but since I remember the fact being discussed on another forum I could be very wrong :rolleyes: KHS did release a very ugly and snaptastic DH bike with very similar suspension, so I'd believe it.
And yes, I think I still have the AMB that featured the bike, computer controlled suspension with the ability to upload a damping "map" to allow the bike to perform at its best over different parts of the course! How cool is that!

-DAvo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oooOooOooooOOOoo :eek:

i remember seeing pictures of missy riding the red team version.. mmm gotta love the chubby forks they had back then... yumm

bradh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Daver said:
Nice. I wasn't aware that they were ever publically available though.
I don't believe they were. The seller of the one above stated that it was a unused team spare, and estimates that it's one of 15.

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rik said:
I'm almost definite about the design, but since I remember the fact being discussed on another forum I could be very wrong :rolleyes: KHS did release a very ugly and snaptastic DH bike with very similar suspension, so I'd believe it.
yep. packed up about halfway through the travel, was loud, and just was shit to ride in general. plus it said KHS down the side of it.