Sold found

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
i'm a large too, recently bought a heckler for myself thinking 18" was a large, but turns out thats the medium. all good, i have one son on a medium heckler, might aswell get his twin on the same bike i reckon :D i like the simplicity of this bike vs the commencal i was going to give him, and its a convoluted and time consuming project which is exactly the distraction i need at the moment.
Good thinking and it is hard to find a bad word about the Heckler. Always has punched above its weight IMHO.
Your sons have a lot to be happy about.

safreek

Bike all packed up so I can organise the courier next week. Looking forward to getting a sweet midish school frame to ram those totems on.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Looking forward to getting a sweet midish school frame to ram those totems on.
Wait, what happened to the frame you had sorted? Don't tell me it's gone south!!??!!

You might have some competition going forward now that I have another set of totems to try and fit to a bike. Do I try to find an am hardtail, or go for gold and hunt down a santa Cruz Bullitt.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Wait, what happened to the frame you had sorted? Don't tell me it's gone south!!??!!

You might have some competition going forward now that I have another set of totems to try and fit to a bike. Do I try to find an am hardtail, or go for gold and hunt down a santa Cruz Bullitt.

Transition bottlerocket

safreek

Nar, all good, in the final leg of the journey.
If I was you I would build a big, hard, hardtail. If the totem is a normal straight steerer you should consider a craftworks rail. That would be sweet
Good luck on your recovery

safreek

The bike has been picked up and will be coming from TNT (dynamite) so it should all be good. They recon a couple of days

safreek

I am not an impatient person but fuck me, 23 hours sitting at the airport. Hopefully they just haven't updated it. I hear TNT are damn good