Sold found

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I am not an impatient person but fuck me, 23 hours sitting at the airport. Hopefully they just haven't updated it. I hear TNT are damn good
You have to give them time to kick it around the warehouse and see how much they could get for it at the local pub before it is labelled 'missing'.

safreek

You have to give them time to kick it around the warehouse and see how much they could get for it at the local pub before it is labelled 'missing'.
hope the bastards kick it real hard, this is an older bike, yeah, before they started to make them out of cardboard fibre and clag glue

safreek

Been sitting in the airport (apparently) for nearly 2 days now, pretty fucked.
Just got onto interparcel to find out what is going on, they contacted TNT and it hasn't been scanned there yet. Getting worried now. Didn't realise that TNT were going to handle the bike. Should of gone e-go.
Don't even know why it's at the airport, was meant to be going road freight

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Like this?

Cannondale Prophet,

Or this?

Cannondale Prophet,

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

safreek

Like this?

Cannondale Prophet,

Or this?

Cannondale Prophet,

Unfortunately xl, and complete bikes. Had a test on a xl Cannondale a while ago and seemed to big with the seat right down, reach was good though

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
There's a whole site full of vultures waiting for bike splits here, a complete bike will be a bare frame before you can say "purple nurple"

gippyz

Likes Dirt
Yeah, and as much as I love lefties it would be coming straight off and a mighty totem will be being rammed in that large receptive hole. Perfect bike for sure
When/if u do that, can u pm me if u want to sell the lefties? I'm keen to get one for my trail bike (installed with project 321 adapter). Always love lefty..