Sold found

jrewing

Eats Squid
I’ve got a cove peeler DH frame you can have. Large early 2000 isnt really large anymore. And it’s 1 1/8 unfortunately. Free if it’s going to a good home.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I’ve got a cove peeler DH frame you can have. Large early 2000 isnt really large anymore. And it’s 1 1/8 unfortunately. Free if it’s going to a good home.
Get it freak pants!!! Then ask for a deal on those old boxxxxxxers to go with your new totems.

safreek

I would love to say yes, it's very tempting but I am not rich enough to have 2 projects going at once. I am committed to the prophet like frame. Thanks for the kind offer

safreek

I have a straight steerer fox 36 if that interests anyone to swap a large prophet or el guapo frame with 1.5 headtube . Obviously that would lower the price I am prepared to pay.
NOT FOR INDIVIDUAL SALE, they are on my only usable dually . Don't really want to get rid of them but it's like having a wife, you will trade them for something you really want.

safreek

Cmon guys, forks showing up on Tuesday.
Flick a brother a rock, or at the least a prophet frame. Will take a medium, or a fiddy

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The last 26 inch dh frame from Craft Works would probably suit you as well - single pivot + 1.5 head tube. I can't remember the model name.