Sold found all good

safreek

Item: c/dale prophet or gemini frame, large other frames considered, see details below

Location: lismore but can travel as far as bris or coffs. Would pay post.if the frame is dirt cheap

Price: hopefully around 200

Other info: will consider any single pivot frame that has around 140 mm travel up to about 240 mm. Must have a 1.5 headtube so I can put a Angle set headset.
Don't rush as the money won't be available for 2 weeks, FUCK CHRISTMAS and its bills.
Help a dude out, the only ride I have at the moment are randoms, and they ain't as much fun as a bike,

safreek

Will now take standard steerer size as I have found out you can angle standard headtube
Single pivot preferred but something that looks single pivotty would be fine as.its all about the look.

Would have no probs with 150x12 rear

Last edited:

safreek

Bump it up, first parts have been gotten, now just need your old beaten prophet frame, again I need a week or so to rake up the loot as I have just bought the parts for this project, would swap a stinky frame that I own once I know it's not rooted, will be getting it in a week or so

safreek

Price is neg, can go a.bit higher if the need be.
Oh yeah, the stinky works so can trade (with cash )everything except the fork, the brakes work but the levers are held in by rubber bands, you may wish to replace them.
It has a shitty black spray job.
IMG_20180116_145808.jpg

safreek

She is all sold, thanks for the link though. Hoping some money that is owed will show up shortly and a commercial will be mine

safreek

Can still chuck in the stinky frame with cash ( fuck she is sooo hot )to sweeten the deal, must be within delivery distance for this option, let me know if you want.more photos
Pretty sure its a medium as its just a smidge to small for me
IMG_20180116_145808.jpg

rstim

Likes Dirt
Have you tried posting a wanted add in the many Facebook MTB trading groups should get exposure to a wider audience.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

safreek

Have you tried posting a wanted add in the many Facebook MTB trading groups should get exposure to a wider audience.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Tbh I hadn't, I look at the bikes on some of.the facet pages but had not even given it a thought.
I have just assumed that anyone into bikes would do rotoburn.
Shall do a couple of ads today. Thanks for the heads up

safreek

Missed this somehow on Facebook, it is sold obviously now. $250. Would if been prime. No.prophet but it would of.been just as good
Can it be a single pivot with 2 shockies ?
27982722_10214312825351111_7474032108014632656_o.jpg

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
The crown could run an additional air shock. There was crown for 90pounds the other day..youre much better off using eBay UK for these older frames. Heaps of golden stuff comes up.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
If any of you come across a mountain cycle shockwave please let me know, literally been looking for years.. Pinkbike, doleskop, all the UK spots, eBay USA etc

safreek

The crown could run an additional air shock. There was crown for 90pounds the other day..youre much better off using eBay UK for these older frames. Heaps of golden stuff comes up.
post costs would kill me, not all moneybags like you wealthy lot:(

safreek

+1, I'll also second Retrobike which has nice bike pr0n popping up regularly. Here's a Prophet in large now.

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=371465&p=2781530&#p2764044
Wrong country for.me, have had a few offers of complete bikes but really after a frame. It would probably not be worth parting out a bike to try and recoup costs. As much as I like/love lefties most others don't, probably be hard to offload for a fair price.
I want to set up a playdate with a prophet and a monster

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
post costs would kill me, not all moneybags like you wealthy lot:(
Oi, who you calling wealthy. I have a mortgage and single pivot. Hocking body parts on the black market is always an acceptable way to raise $$$ for bike pr0n and think of the weight savings too.