Cant belive i missed my

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
10 year farkin membership anniversary.

Rarly on these days, but still get out on the bike (especially now its coming into winter).

So just a quick shout out to the team here and a big thank you to the admin and mods for keeping the site running over the years!! (still wish i was signed up in 2003, not just viewing as a guest.. sigh!)

cheers,
Alex!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Didn't you get the 10 year anniversary banning? Was that just me? :noidea:
Must just have been you. They send a Farkin T-shirt out to everyone they like. It has a list of all the mods on it and they sign next to their name.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Me too! Can't believed I missed mine. Happy 10 years Sawtell and other 2004 members. Have met a lot of people on here and had plenty of good rides and arguments over the years. Thanks to Scott and the team for keeping the site going all these years.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just discovered there is something going on outside the trading area. Only took a decade.

On ya, class of 04!

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
Me too! Can't believed I missed mine. Happy 10 years Sawtell and other 2004 members. Have met a lot of people on here and had plenty of good rides and arguments over the years. Thanks to Scott and the team for keeping the site going all these years.
Ha I had actually thought about it in like April... Nekminit. It's July!
Completly agree about meeting a lot of good people, through rides and buying/selling!

im still around, just rarly post, not up with all the fancy stuff these days haha,!!

see you all out on the trails!... And by trails I mean youyangs or the bike paths as that's the only places I ride!

Gripo

Eats Squid
Meh...10yrs last month too.....

I wish for the Farkin days of yore' when I knew no better....

nzdans

Likes Dirt
Didn't occur to me either, and I'm another riding the same bike. Just can't seem to trash the Heckler.

Thanks Farkin! :party:

binner

Hath shat hymself
good times

I got a month to go. Me o me ohh my how things have changed on here over the years.... 10 years seems to have gone real quick. I feel old now.:rain:

Still good to see old users come out of hiding now and then...