Canyon spectral on gumtree Canberra, spectral on bike vault from Canberra

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Saw the add and looks shady, low price and user only just signed up. Looking at the pic you posted though shows a Fox fork and the bike for sale is a Pike, we sure it's the same bike?

peanut

Likes Dirt
Saw the add and looks shady, low price and user only just signed up. Looking at the pic you posted though shows a Fox fork and the bike for sale is a Pike, we sure it's the same bike?
It Could just be a coincidence, I saw the ad & thought it was a bit sus especially message only, so decided to check bike vault out of habit.
I plugged 2018 spectral into google & the same model image as the gumtree ad came up, the bike vault is the 2019 image as they changed spec, so it may well be a 2019 that was taken, I guess only the owner knows the correct specs, just putting it out there in case it is the same bike & the owner just used a current model image from canyon.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Yeah I was surprised in the lack of info in the bike vault add. If it was my bike I would have every bit of info I could think of to try and identify it.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Yeah I was surprised in the lack of info in the bike vault add. If it was my bike I would have every bit of info I could think of to try and identify it.
On the stolen bikes fb page they basically said they keep the details vague so that people wouldn't try to find and remove the special defining features. Not sure if the same goes for bike vault.

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I reckon there's a chance it might not be suss. Its a 2018 Spectral 6 and the spec is a lot worse than the current 2019 version.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
On the stolen bikes fb page they basically said they keep the details vague so that people wouldn't try to find and remove the special defining features. Not sure if the same goes for bike vault.
That makes sense to a point I guess but it also gives dodgy parties wiggle room especially if the person who's bike it is uses a picture of the wrong model year and spec. Saw that he re listed and dropped the price really don't know about this one wondering if it's not an insurance job?