Car nuts.... the smoked bacon one needs your help

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
A local car repair/service shop always has weird and wonderful cars.....

anyone know what this is??

https://photos.app.goo.gl/75NzCoBaXza0SxEZ2

it's a zagato milano - but the fat fwarkers google fu has failed him and spanky aint impressed. This car repair/service shop always has strange cars.... but this one looks like 80s/90s weirdness to the max.

s

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...Z1&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autech

"On 27 May 1987 Autech and the Italian company Zagato signed an agreement to jointly produce a luxury sports car aimed mainly at the Japanese market. Autech was responsible of the engine and chassis, and Zagato of the interior and exterior design.[SUP][4][/SUP][SUP][6][/SUP] The new car used the platform of the Nissan Leopard and was called Autech Zagato Stelvio AZ1. It was unveiled in 1989 and 104 units were produced."

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...Z1&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autech

"On 27 May 1987 Autech and the Italian company Zagato signed an agreement to jointly produce a luxury sports car aimed mainly at the Japanese market. Autech was responsible of the engine and chassis, and Zagato of the interior and exterior design.[SUP][4][/SUP][SUP][6][/SUP] The new car used the platform of the Nissan Leopard and was called Autech Zagato Stelvio AZ1. It was unveiled in 1989 and 104 units were produced."
taa, this car shop deals in many obscure cars, but that seems to be the one on the trailer, thanks coke

s
will post more strange car pics from the shop if anyone be interested.

s

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
For 80/90s weirdness it's hard to top this. Cizetta Moroder v16t. Let us know if you see one.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
will post more strange car pics from the shop if anyone be interested.

s
Hey Spankster,

This is proof that my hopes are wrong. A pretty car does not magically appear when Italians do the coachwork and interior and Japanese do the rest.

Must be collectable and the porky porked one no doubt will be offering several million yen to secure said fine automobile.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
For 80/90s weirdness it's hard to top this. Cizetta Moroder v16t. Let us know if you see one.

They really needed more pop up headlights on the more uglier descendant of the Countach. Mr Morodor should have stuck to his Italodisco instead.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Odds are slim methinks, amazing car in my eyes. Basically Diablo before a diablo. Bet it's worth a bit now.

Oddjob

Odds are slim methinks, amazing car in my eyes. Basically Diablo before a diablo. Bet it's worth a bit now.
They only made 20, but I'm pretty sure some made it to Japan.

Another one I would be keen to see is the Tommykaira ZZ.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Wow! I wonder if that Jag C type is real. If it is, he has very very deep pockets to pay for the insurance to drive that on the road.

crap... that's what it was..... the porked one guesses it is real.... There is a house nearby, that the meat sack has heard a car being warmed up and revved (but never seen, garage is basement level), it's not an 8 or 10.... will make the fat one record it. Not a car lover but the engineering is addictive.

s

Oddjob

crap... that's what it was..... the porked one guesses it is real.... There is a house nearby, that the meat sack has heard a car being warmed up and revved (but never seen, garage is basement level), it's not an 8 or 10.... will make the fat one record it. Not a car lover but the engineering is addictive.

s
You should be friends with that guy. He's loaded and has good taste.

To give some context. An original good condition C Type will clear $5 million at auction. If it was one of the Le mans winners, double that.

Good replicas start at $AUD200,000.

Last edited:

BT180

Max Pfaff
Great pics, keep 'em coming! Love automotive oddities from Japan. Those scooters with takeyari pipes are hilarious.

blacksp20

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Great pics, keep 'em coming! Love automotive oddities from Japan. Those scooters with takeyari pipes are hilarious.
If they stuck some Takeyari pipes on the one with the stretched out front faring, it'd be game over for me.

Spanky, definitely keep the Japanese craziness coming. It's all gold.

Also, buy that zany Italian/Japanese hybrid Autech thing. If you could bring that back to Australia in a few years, it would be the only one in the country.