Carbon safe grease.

Just got my first carbon bike. This'll probably sound like a dumb question to most here but I've heard you have to use a carbon safe grease. How do I know which grease to get? Cheers.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Just got my first carbon bike. This'll probably sound like a dumb question to most here but I've heard you have to use a carbon safe grease. How do I know which grease to get? Cheers.
Do you mean carbon assembly paste type grease, using normal mineral-based grease on carbon isn't a good thing to do.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Carbon friction paste like Muc-off is fine. If you need an anti-seize, the Shimano white anti-seize is fine. PTFE based grease like Weldtite TF2 is fine too.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I've been using generic greases on carbon fibre composites for a decade with no dramas.

My go to has been Nulon's xtreme performance lithium grease.

If you have a Google, there is very little commentary regarding cfc and grease because it's a non issue.

Here is wheels manufacturings list if you want to stick to something on someones list

Sent from my SM-A145F using Tapatalk

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I've been using generic greases on carbon fibre composites for a decade with no dramas.
Same, Finish line Teflon grease, Sliver never seize and Dynamic carbon assembly paste.
I just slap on what I need and don't give it a second thought.

Ok, so it seems like I probably don't need to stress too much and that any bike specific grease and assembly compound will be fine. Cheers boys.