CARCASS GAP!!

Ride_Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
serious respect to u gus man forhitten that up on hard tale i saw u at rob roy and didnt think u where that nuts .... nuts in a good way just dont get to get to "bender" orientated

andrew

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that is a "phat" gap. you gee-long boys have to come down and ride with us melbournian (aka cool) people

wombat

Lives in a hole
Third one isn't working for me either.
Very well done boys, that is big. Ben you're a long way down the tranny too......

wombat

Lives in a hole
Ride_Guy said:
serious respect to u gus man forhitten that up on hard tale i saw u at rob roy and didnt think u where that nuts .... nuts in a good way just to get to "bender" orientated
If you're going to post it twice, could you at least make it coherent?

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
I like the vid where the camera is down the bottom! It makes it look bigger! Well done to all the Geelong boys who did it or atleast tried!

Ryan

Radministrator
Big respect to you gus and ben (that's fastrider_ben right?) that's a damn big gap/drop there :)

fastrider gus

super huck
Ryan said:
Big respect to you gus and ben (that's fastrider_ben right?) that's a damn big gap/drop there :)
naah that isnt fastrider ben.. it was ben watkins (i think thats how you spell it) from melbourne.. he is one of the 3 dudes that import banshee into aus.. you might see him at some nationals, or FTF races.. he usually rides a scream or a craftworks DHR covered in rockshox stickers, and deemax wheels.. thats what he was riding in the vid..