Castle Hill Closed?

joshyboi069

Likes Dirt
Today i saw what appears to be an auction, of the land where the DH track in ipswich is located. The auction is said to be held this Saturday and may sadly be the end of catle hill (even though the worst Dh track in the seq area). Myself and some mates where going to head out there tomorow morning, however decided not no as we didn't want to make the trip there and find that its already closed off. So if anyone knows weather its still rideable let us know.

http://www.raywhiteipswich.com.au/p...p?f_PropertyID=365509&f_AgentID=2607&xsl=2607

Turley

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Castle hill is still open, no reason not to ride there tommorow. The area is zone with some possible residential and environmental zoning so hopefully, we will still be able to ride there IF someone decide's to buy it.

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sad to see that it is up for sale. yes it may have been a pretty bad excuse for a downhill track. but i think it was good for 2 reasons. a) it was easy to get to. and b) it was a good track to start at like if you had done no downhill yet. it was the place to start. thats where i started.

joshyboi069

Likes Dirt
yeah thats where i leart to ride so hopefully it wont get closed. ive had some prety fun memories and stacks there and it would be sad to see it go