Casual Sydney Rides

camoshop

Banned
I'm pretty sure you won't be hard to miss, that blue and purple bling is hard to come by. I'm sure you'll see me all black and pretty pictures haha

VEX33D

Likes Dirt
Planning on getting out for a ride at Ourimbah tomorrow AM, getting started about 8 - 8.30am.

Probably pedal up top and ride the DH/AM trails. Might throw in an XC lap if feeling up to it.

SuchisLife

Likes Dirt
Thinking of heading out to knapsack reserve tomorrow arvo with another mate start riding about 5 finished when it gets dark, never been there before is it worth a 40min drive?

mtboer

Likes Dirt
Knapsack.JPG
Check that out SUCHISLIFE.
Wish I could ride with you, but I'm in Canberra at Sparrow Hill and East Kowen (MTB Orienteering).
That Blue loop is pretty good.

SuchisLife

Likes Dirt
So it's well enough sign posted to find your way around? I'll go check out the downhill but you know my thoughts on air time.

jrewing

Eats Squid
me and a mate were at lake parra this morning started getting followed around the track buy an old dude wearing a kings school jersey he didnt say anything to us though but every time we thought he'd gone bam he would pop back up on the trail right behind us.Sneaky prick.
Was it Alan jones? Wanting to touch you on the arse

antonfourie

Likes Dirt
Manly Dam social ride

Doing a Saturday morning lap of the Dam including the extra single track stuff, meet at the Hydro Lab at 9am on Saturday 25th

I will be on the blue and white Mondraker Dune

will2

Likes Dirt
New bantry bay

Anyone got intel on the opening times of the new Bantry bay stuff from Trailscapes? Rode the old Bantry bay trail today and from the cliff lookout the trail down below seemed done. On Flow it said near the end of October.