Casual Sydney Rides

stickso

Likes Dirt
Anyone got intel on the opening times of the new Bantry bay stuff from Trailscapes? Rode the old Bantry bay trail today and from the cliff lookout the trail down below seemed done. On Flow it said near the end of October.
Also interested in this.

NUTTTR

Likes Dirt
Seems that the MTB track at Kings School now has signs up in trees stating that the MTB tracks are not for unauthorised use and digital images will be taken and fines apply...

But they are silver with black text and up in trees, so unless you want to stop and read them they are hard to notice! Odd they did that though and a shame... I've been riding that area for many years... (Obviously not the new MTB runs.. )

ChopSticks

Banned
some idiot rode the trails ( kings flow track) fell over and poked his eye out.... and now suing the school.... hence the recent clamp down on trespassers.
its their land... which is only fair.

NUTTTR

Likes Dirt
some idiot rode the trails ( kings flow track) fell over and poked his eye out.... and now suing the school.... hence the recent clamp down on trespassers.
Don't get me wrong, it makes sense given the fact it really is their land anyway, but they really should close off the fences or make them bike unfriendly and put some decent yellow signs up.

mtboer

Likes Dirt
Help, I feel over and hurt myself on unfenced Aboriginal Land, quick who can I sue. It must be their fault.

Luco

Likes Dirt
Did they really poke their eye out? Sheesh.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
About to ride up to Westleigh for a couple of laps if anyone's interested. Riding through the bush from Epping up through Pennant Hills, so will be there in 45min probably.