Ccomtb sun 15th march

jumpers

Likes Dirt
Ourimbah round 2 is on this sunday 15th March.

Rego start about 8am.

Race costs $25 - 2 buses with trailers - shuttles start 9am. No private shuttles.

There will be new fun lines to race.

Track building / maintenance is occuring on saturday 14th March. The bottom section of the track will be shut for the safety of the builders. The top half and the switchback track will still be open.

Further details in the CCOMTB threads.

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Are day licenses available? and how much? (for a mate not me) Looking forward to it if the rents will let me get away for riding again from the hsc.

jumpers

Likes Dirt
Are day licenses available? and how much? (for a mate not me) Looking forward to it if the rents will let me get away for riding again from the hsc.
Yes day licenses always available - $15 so total cost for day is $40 with day license.

What better way to get away from studying than spending day in dirt and bush riding bikes:D

lockieoc

Likes Dirt
Im very keen to see this new jump. Is it any hard?
well it takes skill to not case it. You have to pop it and hit it with some speed its a low style of jump and will kill some rims as there is no rim saver on the landing. but you can always do the "wombat roll over" on the right side/

bighitben

Likes Dirt
well it takes skill to not case it. You have to pop it and hit it with some speed its a low style of jump and will kill some rims as there is no rim saver on the landing. but you can always do the "wombat roll over" on the right side/
How big is this new jump ? distance ?

Wayno

I've got Gravity on my side
Its not hard I wasn't even pedaling and I am the shittest jumper in the world. You all need to harden up :) I will bring some concrete with me! ha ha!

Ryan H

Likes Dirt
Its not hard I wasn't even pedaling and I am the shittest jumper in the world. You all need to harden up :) I will bring some concrete with me! ha ha!
Terrible...
Anyway what else has been done in terms of maintanance/new lines etc.

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ourimbah round 2 is on this sunday 15th March.

Rego start about 8am.

Race costs $25 - 2 buses with trailers - shuttles start 9am. No private shuttles.

There will be new fun lines to race.

Track building / maintenance is occuring on saturday 14th March. The bottom section of the track will be shut for the safety of the builders. The top half and the switchback track will still be open.

Further details in the CCOMTB threads.
G,day everyone.

1. will rego be open throughout Saturday? If i do come down i will arrive at 10.00am on Saturday.

2. Need a hand building? If so i will bring a shovel.

3. are the shuttles only on Sunday?

4. i have sent my membership form off to my chosen club to sign and hand over to MTBA, do i still have to get a day license although my membership is processing?

cheers, and hope to see you there.

lockieoc

Likes Dirt
Terrible...
Anyway what else has been done in terms of maintanance/new lines etc.
Here a CCOMTB we fight to combat erosion so we have done steped sections through the first little rock garden and the main rock garden, we havnt made it harder just faster. Big steep sweeping left hander should be gone on saturday and a table top is planed down near the finish.

bighitben

Likes Dirt
Wait what? how will you get down the track then?
They'll be organising 4x4 trucks to pick you up and drive you down in that particular section of the track...............

I think its pretty obvious they'll be building another line around that section.