CELL Bikes

nick_dales

Likes Bikes and Dirt
To be honest Cell Bikes are doing magnificently for a fairly new company, i ride out at Homebush 4x quite often and on my ride down there i see so many cell bikes cruising the footpath, and even a few crazed mum's and dad's on their cell roadies taking on the 4x track. I think Cell bikes are targeting a great market of new riders, who would have either bought a shithouse K-Mart bike or would have been put off by the prices in other bike stores. And anyway everyone at Cell bikes are just overall good people!

Jubas

Likes Dirt
And anyway everyone at Cell bikes are just overall good people!
I don't suppose you know how flexible they are with the products in their combo specials do you? Say, paying the difference for an upgraded product but still retaining the value of the original deal? :)

Joehax

Squid
I was very close to buying an SS-300 from Cell, but my mate talked me out of it saying that the ride on these bikes isn't all that good.

In the end I picked up an Avanti Blade instead, but to be honest I see so many people riding Cell road bikes through the City I cannot believe that these bikes aren't a good ride, otherwise nobody would ride them..

The Cell Team Road Bike looks quite good for the price too.

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
I was very close to buying an SS-300 from Cell, but my mate talked me out of it saying that the ride on these bikes isn't all that good.

In the end I picked up an Avanti Blade instead
Well, the key thing about the SS-300 is the price. How much did the Avanti Blade cost you?

nick_dales

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't suppose you know how flexible they are with the products in their combo specials do you? Say, paying the difference for an upgraded product but still retaining the value of the original deal? :)
I'm Not sure but talk to Mark and explain the situation and i am sure they will be happy to help you out!