Centrelink registration for COVID-19 support

nathanm

Eats Squid
I had the opposite and got paid a lot more than I thought so we will see how that works out later. My wife is self-employed on jobkeeper and I need to report her income for my benefits but even though centrelink online asks me to report it fortnightly I only need to do it every 3 months. It is so vague on how to do it and talking it through with anyone to get what I need to do confirmed ends up going to their supervisor. As another positive though I have found getting through to talk to someone lately has been super quick, .
pretty much all the claims are done so they've got a few thousand temps/contractors sitting round not doing much other than transferring calls to the wrong departments.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I had the opposite and got paid a lot more than I thought so we will see how that works out later. My wife is self-employed on jobkeeper and I need to report her income for my benefits but even though centrelink online asks me to report it fortnightly I only need to do it every 3 months. It is so vague on how to do it and talking it through with anyone to get what I need to do confirmed ends up going to their supervisor. As another positive though I have found getting through to talk to someone lately has been super quick, .
Don't worry, the system is a fair and equitable one. If there is an error along the way it will all be smoothed out and resolved without any stress...more likely you'll be vilified, blamed, and feel the touch of hot pokers in your arse. Even if you haven't made the error.

pretty much all the claims are done so they've got a few thousand temps/contractors sitting round not doing much other than transferring calls to the wrong departments.
That's different to usual?

Have the wait times been reduced?