Chain reaction cycles

franco cozzo

Likes Dirt
any working codes atm? NEW10 seems to have expired for my account...wont let me add it as a guest or logged in.
anyone still able to use it?

franco cozzo

Likes Dirt
Try CWL987RT as a guest for $10 off.
thanks...but no dice:
'You do not qualify for this promotion – please check Ts&Cs'
...weird. i cant seem to apply any codes either as a guest or logged in.
prior to this every order ive made in the last couple years (... or so) had 'new10' automatically applied at checkout.
oh well...good run while it lasted ;)

Scotty675

Cable thief
No codes worked on my last order either. With what I saved on order it doesn’t matter but normally on all other orders codes apply

Aussie_Ryder

Likes Dirt
Any advice for returning a frame to CRC in the cheapest possible way? Just got a pack & send quote $420. Surely that's not right?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Z

Zaf

They have a Sydney based warehouse in which they pallet returns as part of the RA process.
I'd be double checking the returns process you followed, because it usually even gives an Auspost label that you attach to it and stuff.

Petero

Likes Dirt
Just for all those Auspost bashers... CRC and Auspost got me my order within 7 days. 3 orders were placed at the same time with Wiggle and MTB direct also arriving at *exact* same time. Good job from Auspost IMO!

Z

Zaf

Just for all those Auspost bashers... CRC and Auspost got me my order within 7 days. 3 orders were placed at the same time with Wiggle and MTB direct also arriving at *exact* same time. Good job from Auspost IMO!
Those are rookie numbers, gotta get those numbers up my man.

moorey

call me Mia
AP have only screwed me maybe 6 times out of hundreds of uses...it’s their response when they screwed up that’s been the problem. “Yep, we lost the parcel, move on, sucks to be you”

tkdbboy

Likes Dirt
AP have only screwed me maybe 6 times out of hundreds of uses...it’s their response when they screwed up that’s been the problem. “Yep, we lost the parcel, move on, sucks to be you”
When a parcel got lost when they were shipping using SkyNet, they just posted the same goods again.
Might be worth hitting up CRC?

moorey

call me Mia
I’m taking about AP, not CRC, in this case. Stuff I’ve posted or had posted.

Last edited:

teK--

Eats Squid
They seem to have changed from Skynet to some consolidated freight service that ends up in Auspost network. Anyone had a parcel marked as arriving at the local PO, and then "delivered" a few minutes or hours later without receiving the parcel? The parcel then may or may not actually be received by you later that day or the following days...