Chain reaction cycles

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Is it me or crc considerably more exp than almost everywhere else except an lbs.

I also get most of my stuff from MTB Direct now but I always cross reference with all the old suspects. They still have the odd special so it's worth checking especially if you get around the geoblocking, I picked up a Switchblade for just over $200 because I got sick of waiting for a deal on a local one, still deals to be had.

ChrisJC

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is it me or crc considerably more exp than almost everywhere else except an lbs.
They are on a lot of stuff now. Heck, I even purchased a set of 5 10 impact Pro locally for the first time! Pushys had 12% off so I couldn’t resist!

stirk

Burner
I can remember 7 years ago when our dollar was strong and $120 would have bought you a lot of bike goodies.
The good Old days! My big bike purchases were all made when our dollar was strong. I'd not likely have spent the money on some upgrades with today's prices.

Flow-Rider

Burner
The good Old days! My big bike purchases were all made when our dollar was strong. I'd not likely have spent the money on some upgrades with today's prices.
The price difference doesn't justify the wait these days, most of my stuff gets bought here when it's on sale.

teK--

Eats Squid
I can remember 7 years ago when our dollar was strong and $120 would have bought you a lot of bike goodies.
Mate I almost had weekly shipments arriving. Plus this was before geoblocking and also when they used DHL express couriers for free shipping orders.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Yep, atleast the last 18months. I went back to buying things at trade or from universal or bike-comp. Universals 15% off all the time over 300us.

ChrisJC

Likes Bikes and Dirt
On the subject of increasing prices: Is anyone up on the supposed GST implementation for O/S online purchases? Isn't it supposed to come into force July 1?

ChrisJC

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have a $200 voucher to spend at crc and everything I want to get is either out of stock or way more ecpensive than Wiggle and MTB direct! Not sure what their game is but soon we’ll br paying another 10% for GST meaning they won’t be an option for most itemc i buy!

Minlak

custom titis
My current buying scheme is wait until I see a discount code from Pushy's and buy it then. Although it has been a while since I have seen a store wide discount with spend from them. The pricing is just not that cheap it seems from OS at the moment for the stuff I need / want.

Scotty675

Cable thief
Unfortunately CRC aren’t the go to shop anymore. There prices have gone skyward and my last order has been slow to ship. 3 years ago 90% of my purchases were through them.

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Seems CRC has started geoblocking. They're no longer offering the Park PCS-10 to Australia. Bit of a bummer since they were $50 + shipping cheaper compared to Pushy's and MTBdirect when I looked a few weeks ago.

Hipstar

Likes Dirt
They've also already bumped their prices, looked at some droppers that they've jacked up by about $10.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Petero

Likes Dirt
Put in an order on the 21st - still says processing, anyone had this issue recently? Normally would have expected dispatched within a day or two, most times delivered by around now.

scblack

Leucocholic
Put in an order on the 21st - still says processing, anyone had this issue recently? Normally would have expected dispatched within a day or two, most times delivered by around now.
I ordered FiveTens on the weekend, were shipped within 24hrs.