Chain reaction cycles

Binaural

Eats Squid
In my experience for sure, unless they are having some kind of special on specific stuff. Rarely shop there now.
Noticing the same trend. Starting to move some business over to the German shops like bike-component.de (bought some sweet DT swiss wheels from there a few days ago). It's a shame, I've found them very reasonable in dealing with warranty and returns, certainly far better than local shops.

Petero

Likes Dirt
Put in an order on the 21st - still says processing, anyone had this issue recently? Normally would have expected dispatched within a day or two, most times delivered by around now.
Never mind, they have just not updated the order status. It is out for delivery today. Prices have certainly jumped moreso in the past week.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Ordered some Five Tens from CRC last Friday, they arrived in the Brisbane mail centre on Sunday morning, and are finally out for delivery today, Two days to go 16,000km from the UK to AU, and another 4 days to go 30km across town.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
...and the race is on! Yesterday I ordered a few parts from Jenson and CRC within minutes of each other. Jenson have got my order packed and sent already. I think they are going to win this race..

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
They're still idiots though. WTF are the Terms and conditions for the SALE2018 promo?? When I got to to the T&Cs on the bottom like it says, it says minimum spend applies and T&Cs... I fucking know that but what are they??!!
Does someone know?

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
...and the race is on! Yesterday I ordered a few parts from Jenson and CRC within minutes of each other. Jenson have got my order packed and sent already. I think they are going to win this race..
I haven’t bought anything from the states for years & years. What’s the go these days - shipping pricey?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I haven’t bought anything from the states for years & years. What’s the go these days - shipping pricey?
Sure is, but even so i'll have landed me some saint cranks for well under $200. I looked around and couldn't find them cheaper. Now is when someone goes and ruins my day with a significantly cheaper option...

Like that 15% discount code!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Chain reaction finally joining the competition...parcel dispatched today, 2 days after Jenson.