Chain reaction cycles

joelss84

Squid
I ordered a new cassette, chain, pliers, chain lube, tld moto shorts, gloves and top came to around 500 bucks with 25$ express freight as i had a race coming up ordered Friday recieved the following Tuesday. In Western Australia thats fairly impressive

Koper25

Likes Dirt
Ordered a heap of BMX stuff, 10" rise bars, grips, pedals and some sick skull valve caps Friday night. Got here this morning with free post option. Pretty happy with that.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Skynet was the computer weapons system in the Terminator so it cant be trusted to deliver anything but EEEEVIL.!!!!!!

Ideate

I could always rely on DHL getting my stuff here within 3 days but I'm not so sure about this Skynet business.. I ordered something yesterday (Friday 11th March) and paid for express. If it doesn't get here before Tuesday then they can shove their Skynet up their ass.

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Placed an order on Saturday which shipped Monday afternoon via Skynet.

If it doesn't get delivered by a T-850, I'm going to be unhappy.

On a serious note though, over 24 hours and still no tracking update.
Not looking good so far vs. DHL.

jellylegs

Banned
Placed an order on the 6/3/16 and still not here 10 days later. No tracking information on Skynet either. So 7 working days, I'll give it 10, then start jumping up and down.

stirk

Burner
Placed an order on the 6/3/16 and still not here 10 days later. No tracking information on Skynet either. So 7 working days, I'll give it 10, then start jumping up and down.
Don't you just love the anticipation!

Ordered locally, well interstate actually and parcel arrived in 15 hours. :woot:

jellylegs

Banned
Don't you just love the anticipation!

Ordered locally, well interstate actually and parcel arrived in 15 hours. :woot:
Did you order a pizza ?

I get paid monthly and it take 3 days for the cheque to come in the mail and only has to travel 20.4km

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Now your just making me sad.
Don't be too sad. Order from Ubyke on Wednesday,emailed within the hour confirming order and that it was currently being processed. Got an email today saying "thanks for your patience, your order should be dispatched in the next few days".....chunts.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
They obviously didn't hold stock locally, need to get it from the distributor & then forward it on. Hate that!
Dog act. Especially since I only search items "in stock". Still, better than the 3 months it took to dispatch my 10-42 cassette....