Chain reaction cycles

Aussie_Ryder

Likes Dirt
Is it just me or has dispatch and shipping stepped up their game since the wiggle takeover?
Last order took 4 days from order.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Alo661

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is it just me or has dispatch and shipping stepped up their game since the wiggle takeover?
Last order took 4 days from order.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Yeah, it's now just as fast as getting stuff sent DHL. Last ordered 31st of March, it arrived on 4th of April with the free post option. Skynet seems pretty good, too good, almost as if, it's taking over....

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Yeah, it's now just as fast as getting stuff sent DHL. Last ordered 31st of March, it arrived on 4th of April with the free post option. Skynet seems pretty good, too good, almost as if, it's taking over....
I haven't ordered from CRC for ages and, without reading this skynet discussion made and order cause only crc had the part I needed. Paid $24 or whatever for the 4-5 business day courier on Monday night. Got a crc dispatch the next day but the tracking info with skynet showed nothing for another 2 days. Now it still says 'arrived at hub' (london).

Kinda peeved if that is the express option now as wiggle, merlin etc. are better with free postage.

Never heard of skynet before.

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I ordered some gloves a few weeks ago, came with skynet (first time I had anything shipped by them). Arrived one week later, pretty happy with how quick they were.

Ordered a basic xtools tool kits and some bits and bobs, and a pair of 661 gloves for my daughter. The last thing I ordered from crc was a narrow wide chain ring which showed up in about 8 business days.

mcoccia

Likes Dirt
Well spotted. I just priced a few shimano XTR di2 components and the US delivered cost is about $750 AUD equivalent. Same items to Australia are nearly $950.

Maybe it's time to buy from the Germans.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
hmmmmm.

On CRC, if you put your location as USA Easton carbon bars are $99.99 USD, but when you switch to Australia & AUD they are 189.99. I smell Aussies getting ripped off.

99.99USD=134.94AUD at todays exchange rate.
Very interesting... figured they have conquered the Aussie market, now trying to crack the USA. Talk with your $$$

Skynet - ordered a fork and a pair of waterproof booties on Thursday 7th, the fork was dispatched first, then the booties sometime during the night (here) so our morning of the 8th. Both arrived Monday, so that's very fast shipping at 3 and 4 days for the packages.

Iainm

Likes Dirt
Was looking at some schwalbe tyres last night - Nobby Nick Evos were £30 on the UK site and $80 When I swapped to Aus Dollar. Seriously WTF?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Have CRC and Wiggle merged yet because this sounds like they are trying to drive Australian business through Wiggle.

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Was looking at some schwalbe tyres last night - Nobby Nick Evos were £30 on the UK site and $80 When I swapped to Aus Dollar. Seriously WTF?

Schwalbe tyres have always been between 75 and 85 on CRC, unless you can nab them on special (got a Magic Mary Super Gravity for $50 a couple weeks back).

Order from bike-discount.de - they should be just under $50 each, if you can wait a couple weeks and order extras or get someone else to chuck some tyres in with your order it becomes a pretty good option.

Iainm

Likes Dirt
I'm after some 29 x 2.35. Either racing ralph or nobby nick Evos but struggling to find any other than CRC! Didn't realise they were applying GST to their prices now :(

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Jeez blokes. Just buy maxxis from pushys. Less corporate bohemoth and at your door in 3 days tops