Chain reaction cycles

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Well no Terminator...but slow dispatch but once done order on my desk in 5 days, much better than 2 weeks plus with the other mob.

ChrisJC

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well no Terminator...but slow dispatch but once done order on my desk in 5 days, much better than 2 weeks plus with the other mob.
Yeah, their delivery times have improved but it takes several days after an order is placed before it is dispatched! Customer service has gone to shit too... I sent 2 general product questions over the last 2 weeks and didn't get a reply on either!

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ordered Saturday night, arrived today - the following Friday. Fast, free shipping

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Ideate

Ordered last Friday free freight here on Wednesday with a public holiday on there.
It was probably already in Aus by Monday (not a public holiday for us).

I made an order Saturday 30 Apr 2016
Dispatched Monday 02 May 2016

Didn't make it this week.. Says it's in Port Melbourne so I guess it'll come Monday.

Last edited:

Minlak

custom titis
It was probably already in Aus by Monday (not a public holiday for us).

I made an order Saturday 30 Apr 2016
Dispatched Monday 02 May 2016

Didn't make it this week.. Says it's in Port Melbourne so I guess it'll come Monday.
My package dispatched from Belfast originally and there was a warning on CRC website that The Brits had a public holiday on Monday the 2nd as well. It actually landed at the Queensland hub and we did have a holiday Monday.

Delazy

Got a new bike!
hhhmmm...anyone had issues with tracking showing the item delivered...but definitely not received/signed for and no "attempted delivery card" left?

who is the Australian contractor for skynet?

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hhhmmm...anyone had issues with tracking showing the item delivered...but definitely not received/signed for and no "attempted delivery card" left?

who is the Australian contractor for skynet?
Toll, the tracking number should work with their tracking system also.

Delazy

Got a new bike!
Toll, the tracking number should work with their tracking system also.
yeh no luck with that either...same result...

logged a claim with CRC for investigation...hopefully get somewhere :/

anyone had deliveries go missing despite being "delivered" before? what was the result in the end?