Chain reaction cycles

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
you dont get a shock pump. i got a manual and a cable tie.
I bought the same revelation rct3's earlier in the year in 26" and they came in a rockshox box with the whole kit and caboodle, they even threw in a spare set of service seals. So i supose I expected the same for 29"... Maybe this is punishment for swapping back to big wheels...

damn that sucks. That's a pretty average packaging option. Are you going to send them back?
Very very average. Only cosmetic damage so i'm not too fussed and don't plan to send them back, just a little peeved that they f'd up both the packing and shipping, and ideally I hope to get reimbursed at least for the express post and damage. But the still seem to be ignoring me.

Anyone have their customer service email address? Can't write enough or attach pics in the contact form, and they didn't seem to notice my facebook post.

Last edited:

brisneyland

Likes Dirt
I bought the same revelation rct3's earlier in the year in 26" and they came in a rockshox box with the whole kit and caboodle, they even threw in a spare set of service seals. So i supose I expected the same for 29"... Maybe this is punishment for swapping back to big wheels...

Very very average. Only cosmetic damage so i'm not too fussed and don't plan to send them back, just a little peeved that they f'd up both the packing and shipping, and ideally I hope to get reimbursed at least for the express post and damage. But the still seem to be ignoring me.

Anyone have their customer service email address? Can't write enough or attach pics in the contact form, and they didn't seem to notice my facebook post.
Did you pay with paypal? File a dispute and request a partial refund.

It has been pointed out in the past that I seem to have a thing against Torpedo7. Sadly, this time, what I needed was out of stock at Wiggle / CRC. Ordered on the 20th, still waiting. And according to my order history it has not been sent.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No problems with CRC on my last order. Placed the order on Sunday and it arrived in Melbourne the following Monday. More than acceptable in my view.

Thomas11

Likes Dirt
As i posted previously I put an order in with CRC for some formula rx brakes, choose dhl express for the extra $$.
Ordered them last thursday and picked them up from the DHL facility this morning so v.happy with the shipping time.
However they didnt include the rotors for the brakes which they defiantly said they come with, so pretty pissed off with that as my old rotors are shimano centre lock which wont fit my new crank brothers wheels, so i have a bike with no brakes currently. Terrific means no riding this weekend. Should be compensated for loss of fun.

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Placed my third CRC order on Friday, arrived in Melbourne on Monday... Aus Post screwed it up and sent it to the wrong facility, so I got it today.

My second order is yet to arrive... day 18 and counting.

AzonicNick

Likes Dirt
Placed a order last Sunday (24th Nov) and showed up in Sydney on the 28th Nov. That was express DHL but that was pretty fast I thought! Wouldn't expect it to be much faster.

Would buy again

order dispatched on the 9th of November - still has not arrived on the 4th of December. Contacted them via email.

CRC have said they will be sending a new order - hope it arrives.

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just ordered some gloves and shipping is via Royal Mail International not TNT which I thought was interesting.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Just ordered some gloves and shipping is via Royal Mail International not TNT which I thought was interesting.
All my wiggle orders have come HMRM and never had to wait more than 4 days on stocked items.

retroenduro

Likes Dirt
twice in a row now my orders have been very late and ive had to chase...have they had a change of management? ive been ordering for 8 years now and never had such crap as this....

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item shipped on the 17/11/13 and still yet to receive goodies. I would feel much better about the situation if TNT supplied a tracking number, as it is i'm completely in the dark. This will be the last order i make through CRC, its not me its you.

Dazool

Likes Bikes
I paid for a Recon' helmet on Friday night 1/12, said item arrived on Friday 8/12, shipped free.

Can't really piss and moan about that, shipped items from Australia have taken longer than that.

I'm still happy with their service.

Cheers. Dale.

wembas

Likes Dirt
I ordered a stash of stuff from Cr on Friday - paid the DHL express ( $25 ) - My goods just arrived this morning - hows that for express !!! . Well worth the extra cost i think. now im set for the holidays with new shiny things !!!

waldog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ordered ragley frame 3rd, despatched 4th, here today. Free post.
Awww, shit yeah :whoo:
Who'd it ship with, TNT or royal mail, neither?

I ordered yesterday with free post, curious to see who it comes via.

recently did a order for a zee groupset

took about 9 working days, longer than usual. All arived on one package. shipped with TNT

no tracking number which is a first, bit annoying as i liked chasing it up