Chain reaction cycles

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Well English doesn't seem to be a strong suit via the email at Cyclingdeal.

After 4 attempts I'm still not sure if they're going to stock the 11 speed stuff. I'll dig more into it when the time comes....
I called them today and they only get whatever their supplier has in stock wherever they order. I asked specifically about the 11 speed stuff and no joy.

I did price up some Microshift 11 speed shifter and derailleur with some sites and was around the $160-$170 mark shipped from what I could find for their top of the range bits. (M856M derailleur & M861 shifter).

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Just made my first order with these guys in a long time. When did they start charging so much for postage? While I had not pro let reaching the free postage amount, the only paid delivery option that was presented was about $100! Far out...

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Just made my first order with these guys in a long time. When did they start charging so much for postage? While I had not pro let reaching the free postage amount, the only paid delivery option that was presented was about $100! Far out...
Just gives me $10 for standard or $27.49 for express.

Minlak

custom titis
I was blown away. I didn't even order many or bulky items.
Well all they have to do is have something tagged with the wrong weight and it screws the cart up. I had some valve caps once putting my cart into bulky delivery. Take them out and price dropped massively.

ChrisJC

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Both CRC und Viggle are charging a lot more for postage when order value is less than $100. Obviously a ploy to make you increase you order value; however will it just make the average buyer say fuck you and go order fom Pushy’s, Fleebay etc?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I got revenge for you PP, ordered about 5kg of beetroot juice concentrate and it was free postage.
Oh don't worry I got free postage. It's rare that I can't find $100 worth of shit I mostly don't need to buy.

That's a lot of beetroot juice powder. Your piss is going to be a strange colour! Or are you on the beetroot latte trend?

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Yeah, everything over $100 used to be free. Placed 2 rims in the cart, $98 bulky delivery charge, take one rim out, free. So if I wanted I would just place 2 separate orders and save $98!

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oh don't worry I got free postage. It's rare that I can't find $100 worth of shit I mostly don't need to buy.

That's a lot of beetroot juice powder. Your piss is going to be a strange colour! Or are you on the beetroot latte trend?
It's liquid form, better for conversion of the nitrates whose reaction commences with all the enzymes and sh1t in the mouth, apparently. I dislike anything in my coffee except water, def no beetroot.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It's liquid form, better for conversion of the nitrates whose reaction commences with all the enzymes and sh1t in the mouth, apparently. I dislike anything in my coffee except water, def no beetroot.
Rest assured it is coffee free...a hangover from the turmeric latte craze. I have seen many disappointed faces with this stuff.

Attachments

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
I don't want to shout about this too loudly as I want to buy a bike from there soon but a particular bike on their site costs AU$3,200 and ₤2,200 on the UK site.

Thing is, ₤2,200 is AU$4,430... You can't ship to other countries if you buy in Australian but that's quite the difference!