Chain reaction cycles

gillyske

Likes Dirt
I got a $150 crc voucher for my b-day. What should i spend it on.

I'm in the situation where I've pretty much got everything i want thats under $150.
CRC doesn't sell cushcores.
Maybe a shockwiz? But my rearshock is a coil and i dont have HSC on my lyrik

such first world problems.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)

I'm in the situation where I've pretty much got everything i want thats under $150.

Tyres?

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say

Lycra...

gillyske

Likes Dirt
Last edited:

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have those currently and they slap around in the tyre and have stopped providing sidewall support because they are so loose in there. I have to take them out and re-cut them but i dunno, feels to me like that was thin out the product.
Cut a chunk out and ziptie em together, should be good to go again.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Ordered a few things including Aus Shimano stuff from CRC on weekend. Still processing the shimano part of order, but other parts in the order from UK already shipped?

Anyone else experience this delay?

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Anyone else experience this delay?
I bought some local Shimano from CRC and it was here in two days. I vaguely remember the order not updating from 'processing' or whatever, so maybe their local system doesn't update the way it does for the regular orders.

Scotty675

Cable thief
I placed an order Thursday night, arrived Monday. Was marked as free express shipping. Came from UK, I was pleasantly surprised.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Auspost cannot even get a package from QLD to MEL without taking 4 working days. dafuq
I have had similar success with CRC in the past, usually here within a week
stuff from Sydney on the other hand..less than 2 hours away by car, anything up to 3 weeks, I could walk down and back slowly and still beat that!

teK--

Eats Squid
So when did the fuckers increase the free shipping threshold to $120??

On top of their other jokes over the past couple of years, it's as if they don't want us to buy from them anymore.

</end rant.

franco cozzo

Likes Dirt
So when did the fuckers increase the free shipping threshold to $120??

On top of their other jokes over the past couple of years, it's as if they don't want us to buy from them anymore.

</end rant.
fuckers indeed....i noticed the last couple times i ordered delivery fees had increased to around $15...now this. just had a look and of course wiggle has the same threshold too.....fuckers must have just introduced it as i ordered from wiggle last month and it was definitely $100 then

teK--

Eats Squid
fuckers indeed....i noticed the last couple times i ordered delivery fees had increased to around $15...now this. just had a look and of course wiggle has the same threshold too.....fuckers must have just introduced it as i ordered from wiggle last month and it was definitely $100 then
Mate the standard shipping seems to be $30 now! Maybe less for small items order but I didn't check.

So basically all I would have had to do was add another $2 to my order and the total reduces from $138 to $120.

Cunts really. I haven't checked out my order yet because I am still dirty about it.