Chain reaction slooooow

goobags

Likes Dirt
Ordered Sunday, still processing and no response to emails. Usually I'm one to say calm your tits and be patient but usually they're fairly good but I'm excited as it's parts for my new bike.

Anyone else ordered recently from them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My last order was placed on the 24th and shipped on the 25th. Some mounting hardware for a CC shock

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

Shinigami

Likes Dirt
My order from this week has been slow and I noticed on their website it's been shipped but they didn't send out the usual email with tracking details, have you checked your order details on the site?

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Meh.... already a HUGE thread on this.....
They will always be hit and miss for deliveries....
If you want something in a hurry... buy local.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

goobags

Likes Dirt
Derp, found the mentioned thread.

At this rate Chain Reaction is still faster than any local bike shop I have used to order parts in

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn

At this rate Chain Reaction is still faster than any local bike shop I have used to order parts in

Very true. Except Pushys. I ordered my frame from CRC on the same day (Last week) as I ordered a cassette from Melbourne. Guess which arrived today....

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It depends a lot on the service they use to get items over here.
I had one order split into two.
Package one dispatched one day before package two.
Package two turns up 5 days later and 5 days ahead of package one.

Toll Priority were used and they're the ones slowing matter up...

Daetmi3

Likes Bikes
Ordered on Thursday night, received on Tuesday morning...thats bloody good delivery from the other side of the planet!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
About a week for my last one. New order placed on Wednesday, will see how that goes. Miles faster than my last Merlin order which took a month to arrive

Nath8

Likes Dirt
Placed an order on the 19th, arrived on the 26th.
Only difference this time, was the lack of email telling me it had been sent. No biggee. It arrived.

goobags

Likes Dirt
Thanks for your email.

I am sorry for the delay in getting your order dispatched.

We have been dealing with higher than anticipated order volumes. This has caused a delay in dispatching your order.

I would like to apologise for the disappointment caused and thank you for your patience. If not already on the way, your order will be leaving us very shortly. As soon as your order leaves us you will receive a dispatch email including any tracking information.

Jumped the gun I guess.... fish and chips would have been nice

Shinigami

Likes Dirt
Ordered fish n chips from shop just down the road. Was ready in 15 minutes and on my doorstep 2 minutes later :thumb:
the best sort of service

Thanks for your email.

I am sorry for the delay in getting your order dispatched.

We have been dealing with higher than anticipated order volumes. This has caused a delay in dispatching your order.

I would like to apologise for the disappointment caused and thank you for your patience. If not already on the way, your order will be leaving us very shortly. As soon as your order leaves us you will receive a dispatch email including any tracking information.

Jumped the gun I guess.... fish and chips would have been nice

probably everyone trying to get in before the GST change

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
probably everyone trying to get in before the GST change
Here's a thought - the Government basically admits that compliance with this harebrained scheme will be poor; what's to stop some of these OS retailers from ostensibly collecting the GST by charging us 10% tax on our purchases, but not actually paying this revenue to our government? Guess there could be a public registry of which vendors have signed up and want to be legit, and we should check that before making purchases...

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Ordered fish n chips from shop just down the road. Was ready in 15 minutes and on my doorstep 2 minutes later :thumb:
Had been sitting in the bain-marie since Tuesday.

Your local salmonella shack delivers? Lucky bastard.

*the views expressed above do not necessarily reflect those of a sane well adjusted human.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Meh.... already a HUGE thread on this.....
They will always be hit and miss for deliveries....
If you want something in a hurry... buy local.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
Damn straight. Close the thread!!! Tooooooooooo much no search new threads going on. I'm all for slandering a popular bike shop, but...keep it in the right spot. Actually why the fuck can we slam on about crc, but not name local dick bag shops? I call unfair...

Sadly true of the majority of lbs and their suppliers. Fucking useless and a big contributor to the popularity of overseas stores.

Close thread!!!

:closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::bananalama: