Champery World Cup thread!

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
as far as i can figure its 710 or thereabouts? although on timeclock converter it was saying 910 because CET is on daylight saving?

whitey89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
what I dont understand is why was sam hill selected if it was known he was unable to compete? It seems a waste of a spot to me...

Mobywan

Likes Dirt
what I dont understand is why was sam hill selected if it was known he was unable to compete? It seems a waste of a spot to me...
WChamps are 5-6 weeks away? As far as I know there's no confirmation from Specialized camp that he won't be racing? Next 2 rounds of WCup yes, but not the WChamps.

Wikid Z

Likes Dirt
Track looks insane. I want to ride it:)

Thursday's practice.
[video]http://video.mpora.com/watch/gdG0gIIZC/[/video]

scblack

Leucocholic
As Blenkinsop is the only guy to beat Sam down Schladming, on a track like this he has to be the favourite I reckon.

Luke_99

Likes Dirt
The track looks Gnarly. Cant wait for race day, things are going to get crazy.
Sucks that Sam isn't there, defiantly one of his kind of tracks. Everyone is looking fast but i reckon Blinki or brandog for the win.

Ozza

Eats Squid
Brendawg is too wild, Blinki will have a rad top split, but I think Gee being a bit bigger and stronger might sneak in a few seconds over him!

Luke_99

Likes Dirt
Brendawg is too wild, Blinki will have a rad top split, but I think Gee being a bit bigger and stronger might sneak in a few seconds over him!
I guess Gee could pull this one off.
Just got to wait for race day and check out the qualifying results tomorrow.

k3n!f

leaking out the other end
Far out! The qualifying videos coming out are getting me so freaking excited!

Blenki for the win!